5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$218
Hotels.comUS$206
RiverCanyonLodgeUS$206
Trip.comUS$228
TraveluroUS$262
Orbitz.comUS$206
All reviews in town fridge and microwave hot tub front desk clerk coffee maker lobby lodge parks sink arches rates canyonlands
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Nice little hotel in Moab. Very conveniently located in the little town of Moab and close to the national parks. It was clean, and big enough. We also had a microwave mini fridge and sink. Nothing fancy but perfect to rest after long hikes. Quick check in and check out. Ample parking.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 14 June 2020

Excellent hotel for the price. My teens loved the large outdoor pool. I was very happy with the friendliness of the staff. We stayed for 4 days and were very happy. Loved the conviene location too. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 9 June 2020 via mobile

Sign says “hot tub” but it has clearly been out of order for a long time. Bad value to price ratio for the area.

Room was fine. Super old mini fridge and yellowing twist knob microwave in rooms

Spend the extra $10 for a different place.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Katenabi88
Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

We booked last minute and were happy with the price. The rooms are small, but clean and with a little fridge and microwave. Due to the restrictions there was no breakfast. The location is perfect for walking all over downtown. We had no issues with noise, but we also bring and sleep with a fan on high. I’m not sure how anyone over 5’9” would be able to take a shower though, the heads are so low. I’m not sure what the pet policy is, we saw 2 dogs in the halls.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2019

I stayed at the River Canyon Lodge on a very busy Friday and Saturday night in October. There was a huge traffic jam getting into town - lasting a good 40 minutes. When we arrived at the hotel, there was a line ahead of us, most likely frustrated travelers stuck in this backup. The lady first in line could not find her reservation as Carol, the desk clerk, tried tirelessly to help her. Finally, the lady stepped aside to look in her computer for the reservation. Carol moved folks through the check-in process efficiently, patiently and graciously. When I got to my room, there was a small cleaning issue. I returned to the front desk, where another line was forming. When I finally moved to the front of the line, I explained to Carol that I needed maid service. Carol immediately and, again, very graciously gave me a new room. It had been a long travel day. Carol's immediate assistance and understanding was much appreciated. Thank you, Carol. I would definitely return to the River Canyon Lodge.

Date of stay: October 2019