Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews in town fridge and microwave hot tub front desk clerk coffee maker lobby lodge parks sink arches rates canyonlands
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2020 via mobile

Sign says “hot tub” but it has clearly been out of order for a long time. Bad value to price ratio for the area.

Room was fine. Super old mini fridge and yellowing twist knob microwave in rooms

Spend the extra $10 for a different place.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Katenabi88
Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

We booked last minute and were happy with the price. The rooms are small, but clean and with a little fridge and microwave. Due to the restrictions there was no breakfast. The location is perfect for walking all over downtown. We had no issues with noise, but we also bring and sleep with a fan on high. I’m not sure how anyone over 5’9” would be able to take a shower though, the heads are so low. I’m not sure what the pet policy is, we saw 2 dogs in the halls.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2019

I stayed at the River Canyon Lodge on a very busy Friday and Saturday night in October. There was a huge traffic jam getting into town - lasting a good 40 minutes. When we arrived at the hotel, there was a line ahead of us, most likely frustrated travelers stuck in this backup. The lady first in line could not find her reservation as Carol, the desk clerk, tried tirelessly to help her. Finally, the lady stepped aside to look in her computer for the reservation. Carol moved folks through the check-in process efficiently, patiently and graciously. When I got to my room, there was a small cleaning issue. I returned to the front desk, where another line was forming. When I finally moved to the front of the line, I explained to Carol that I needed maid service. Carol immediately and, again, very graciously gave me a new room. It had been a long travel day. Carol's immediate assistance and understanding was much appreciated. Thank you, Carol. I would definitely return to the River Canyon Lodge.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

We recently stayed here while on a RoadScholar trip. We found the accommodations to be comfortable and the lodge to be in a good location for shopping on Main Street. This hotel does not have breakfast, but our RoadScholar tour paid for this at the Moab Diner. River Canyon does have coffee and tea in the main lobby (and the hot water for tea is genuinely HOT). My chief complaint with the establishment is their WiFi which is poorly lacking. We were not the only ones to notice this. I can live without a 'free' breakfast (especially since the Moab Diner is five star), but there is no excuse to have adequate WiFi in this day and age. If WiFi is unimportant to you, I would recommend this lodging as an option. If not, look elsewhere.

Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Our stay here was less than spectacular. The place is very dated and in need of updating. Our room was tiny and not comfortable. The photos on this site don’t show how small the one-bed rooms are. Hardly any room to move around. We didn’t sleep well at all any of the nights we stayed here. Walls are very thin so when other guests got up early for tours, the opening and closing doors could be heard throughout the building. Something to be aware of if you are a light sleeper or want something quieter. The woman at the front desk was rude when we checked in and we felt like we were inconveniencing her by being there. A little customer service training would go a long way.

Positives are the location was pretty good and the bathroom had hot water with good water pressure. Wouldn’t stay here again though, you can get a better place in Moab for about the same price. Hopefully they update the hotel to improve the guest experience for future travelers.

1  Thank zyx85321