“Excellent relaxing base for exploring Arches and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Outdoor Patio with BBQ
Community Pool
Community Hot Tub!
Community Club House!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Ladyfranc...
Sidcup
“Excellent relaxing base for exploring Arches and Canyonlands”
Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in September 2011

This stop was halfway through our road trip. Excellent accomodation. Spotless, very well equipped and maintained. I couldn't work the oven, and the owner came over to help. Very quiet and relaxing spot outside of town. Great base to visit Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. I'm from the UK. but if I lived in the US I would definately use this as a holiday location again. I had my parents with me and an adult friend- plenty of space. Garage to keep the car cool, great spot to wash and dry our clothes. Would definately recommend. I had a few queries pre-trip so just e-mailed the owners. very helpful! very efficient, cant priase them highly enough. thanks for making our stay very special!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean , quiet and well equipped
Liked least: Bit of a drive to the shops- but the advantage was that it was lovely and quiet
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
CO
Reviewed 25 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
New Mexico
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
SW Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
az
Reviewed 12 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Management Response
12 Nov 2011
Dear guest,
This is the first time somebody made such a negative comments about our rental in all this years of having 5 stars record. We are very proud of what we do, and we always try our best to please our clients and maintain our unit to perfection. As soon as we noticed that the door seal on the shower door was coming off, got fixed upon check out. Regarding your comment about the "uncomfortable beds" I have to say I don't know what you mean by that, ALL our beds are hight end quality, Serta Pillow TOP. If you read the rest of reviews, you will see some guest said that our beds are even more comfortable beds that they have in the own homes! Again, not so sure what you mean by your comment.
The condo is somehow close to the hwy, but never noise from it, the only noise you hear is the cars, pretty sure like yours driving out of this development to the hwy. ( The hwy itself does not provided any noise, is not enough cars in Moab on that end).
Ii marks on a concrete floor are expected, is the way concrete floors are, I honestly don't see how that affected your stay on a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, with spa quality towels, shampoos and soaps, flat screen TV's, Satelite system, DVD player with movies, free long distance calls, free WI-FI, state of the art kitchen, with Kenmore stainless steel appliances, pots, plates provided, coffee maker w/ coffee Folgers included, dishwasher w/ soap. We also provided you with front load washer and dryer, and of course detergent included too. Books of trails of the area, Map of all Moab, towels to use on the hot tub, ALL this included for your winter stay of $99 at night? After all we offer, I still don't understant your review. I am sure my other clients are agree with me.
Thank you for staying with us.

Sincerely
Rossana Walter
Owner/manager
Moabcondos4rent.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing