Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$238
PricelineUS$194
FindHotelUS$194
Orbitz.comUS$194
Lol.travelUS$238
All reviews grocery store arches national park free breakfast pool and hot tub in town two nights room was spacious off season pet muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021

This hotel ranks at the bottom as far as quality versus price. The sink was barely draining and the bathroom outlet did not work. It was not updated per the pictures and the whole hotel smelled. The front desk was poorly staffed and the overall experience in this room was poor.

Room tip: Do not book this hotel at all.
Reviewed 14 April 2021

My first experience with this hotel was when I called to confirm what check-in time was. The desk person told me the time, then hung up on me as I was saying "thank you". Upon arriving at the room, it seemed OK, but after spending some time in the room we realized that attention to detail was lacking. First, the stopper on the sink was laying on the counter (does housekeeping not talk with maintenance?) Next, we discovered that the shower curtain and walls were literally dirty. Did someone wash a large dog in here? There was also hair in the shower that was not from us. One of the lamps in the room was not functioning. The trash can liners had things stuck to them as though some of the trash had been dumped out, but the liner not changed. The hotel does not offer morning coffee service with breakfast. I understand "COVID" but please don't use this as an excuse to be lazy. The other hotel we stayed at this week had a wonderful breakfast assortment, AND coffee. The back door to the hotel is supposed to be locked at all times, but we found the door never locked. The trashcan outside the back door of the hotel was overflowing with trash. Lastly, the parking lot is poorly lit outside toward the back of the hotel. I'm not sure my car is that secure out there. This place DOES have potential, but needs some serious attention to detail. Just because this hotel is in a high-tourist area doesn't mean it's worth $200 a night. The La Quinta was much better last time I stayed in town.

Room tip: Away from the road would be less noisy
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

When we arrived my husband noticed hundreds of hairs on our pillows. They would not clean the bed, they made us do it. They would not clean our room at all in our 4 nights there. It took two calls to get more towels. We like choice hotels, but this one is terrible. We decided to leave one night early and stay in Salt Lake City. The choice hotel here is great! They are even serving breakfast again. The one in Moab had packaged muffins and granola bars only. So disappointing!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rebecca122378
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

The WORSE experience!!! We did not have housekeeping our entire stay which meant no clean towels, no removal of dirty towels, or garbage. We had to ask for clean towels every day. The garbage cans in hallway were spilling over. Staff was “lethargic”. Felt like I was in a 3rd world country!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cherylplus3
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

What would your expectations of a Quality Inn/Suites be? It has everything you’re looking for and is even in a pretty good location. Within walking distance you have multiple restaurants, a grocery store, and a variety of other shops.
The lobby and rooms have all that you need, even if things aren’t the newest. The only area of improvement I would point out is their breakfast. COVID has effected all hotel breakfasts, but I’ve stayed many places where they are still putting in an effort and making it work. The Quality Suites is not putting much effort in giving you a small can of juice, a muffin, and cheap granola bar :(

Date of stay: October 2020