Lowest prices for your stay
US$205
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$205
Trip.com
US$250
US$196
QualityUS$206
Expedia.comUS$229
Lol.travelUS$250
All reviews grocery store arches national park free breakfast pool and hot tub in town two nights room was spacious off season pet muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

I booked a king suite for 2 nights and it did not cost an arm and a leg. The room and bathroom were spacious. The best feature for me was the bed. It was comfy and that is much needed in a very active town.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Steeltyger
Reviewed 29 June 2020

We rented 2 rooms for 7 days. We had family from Alaska, Montana and AZ here to spend time with my mother. (she has stage 4 cancer) the guy that worked at night was so rude. Told us he would be glad when we left he didn't need people like us there. No Idea what that meant. We asked to talk to a manger and he said he was the manger. I will never stay there again no will I tell anyone it was a good place to stay. It's not very clean, very very rude people and for over $141.00 a night for two room you would think they did need people like us.

Date of stay: June 2020
Megan P, Other at Quality Suites Moab Near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

We're sorry for this experience. We will look into and investigate this matter and it will be mitigated by appropriate management.

Reviewed 7 June 2020

We stayed at the QS in Moab for two nights on a larger trip within Utah. If your intention is to stay longer than two nights in town, it may be better to stay out of a chain site, but for our purpose, this hotel was perfectly decent and even very cozy. The staff was kind, the room was spacious, pretty even, and certainly clean. The breakfast was shut down during our stay during the pandemic, which was fine, as the hotel is walkable to great places to eat (Gloria's up Main St for brunch, El Charro Loco next door for dinner). Also, assuming you're in car, this is a 10-15 minute drive to the entrance of Arches, meaning, you will have an advantage beating crowds any time of day. This is also only a 30-40 minute drive to beautiful views at Canyonlands, which means you can catch a great sunset and not have to drive far in the dark. No reasons not to stay in this nice hotel!

Room tip: Decent, budget option with walking access to great meals, gifts, and views; go budget on room, and spend large in town
Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Ben M
Megan P, Other at Quality Suites Moab Near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

I had the worst experience here and will never stay here again. I was discriminated against for the color of my skin.It all started with having no hot water in room 211 on March 7th -8th. We were not able to shower. I called the front desk around 10am and the guy at the front desk RUDELY told me that it was probably because I did not know how to use the shower. Maintenance did not come in until the following morning. Maintenance was super sweet and apologized and said that that room always had that problem. After 2 days of not being able to shower we went to the front desk to check out. I told him that maintenance had said there was an issue and he said that he was not able to do anything since I was just an "Expedia" guest. I politely asked for the manager and he said "I do not have to do anything for you". Then he said "GET THE HELL OUT" in front of my husband and small daughter. I have NEVER been treated this way for being a Latina. He is obviously a racist POS. The man who discriminated my family has tattoos on his right arm and blone/brownish hair. Be careful if you are Latino, he will treat you like complete garbage. I believe his name is zach but I may be wrong about the name. Please put the cameras to review the footage. He deserves to be fired!!! I wish I would have taken a video, it would have become viral. It was so ridiculous.

Room tip: Do not get room 211 - No hot water
Date of stay: March 2020
4  Thank COSTARICANGIRL

We're sorry to learn of this experience. We will look into and investigate this claim and it will be mitigated by appropriate management.

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Not a bad hotel. Beds were soft. Friendly and easy check in. Breakfast was a little lacking in options. Very pet friendly. Food across the street. The wooden decor is not attached to the ceiling be careful. The tv was offset and hard to watch from one of the beds. It smelled clean and was nice.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Suites Moab Near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Suites. We're happy to hear it nice! We hope your time was lovely in the Moab, UT area and that we see you again soon.