All reviewsmoab breweryindoor pool and hot tubbreakfast roomwafflesgrocery storeblue pignice roomhot breakfastarches national parksouth end of townfree breakfastwould stay here againbeds were comfortablesitting areaking bedfridge and microwavechain hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Really great location and good staff that was very helpful.
we asked for 2 rooms close by and we received them with common door so it was great for our family and my brother in law.
Hotel is a little dated in terms of carpet and other in-room accessories but nothing that is inconvenient for your stay - great beds for good night sleep.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms are very well located in terms of being quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Suites. We're happy to hear that it was great. We hope you and the family had a lovely time in the Moab, UT area and that we see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed at this Hotel on 6/12/2018 while on business travel.

About the area:
Nothing to see here folks, move along! Of course I'm kidding. Moab, Utah is one of the TOP vacation spots in the United States! It is very scenic, has colorful mountains and rock formations, and is located only a few minutes from Arches National Park. If you enjoy scenery similar to the grand canyon, this is a wonderful area and you won't be disappointed. You can hike, camp, go kayaking, river rafting, off-roading..... you can do pretty much all of that in and around the Moab area. It's truly a beautiful place.

Moab features several cafe's, steak houses, and mom and pop diners. I decided to have dinner at the Moab diner which I'll review separately.

About the hotel:
The Quality Suites is located near the south end of town, right on the main highway. The lobby is quite large and well-presented, and from the second floor you can see down into the lobby. It's a two-story building and has an elevator. The front desk has kind of an unusual layout; It's L-shaped, and sometimes guests have to stand in the hallway when they check in. The front desk clerk was cheerful. Check-in was a breeze.

The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. I wouldn't say it's enormous, but it's decent and can accommodate several people. They even have men and women's locker rooms; something I've not seen in very many hotels.

My room was on the second floor, right above the check-in area. The room was spotless, but HOT! (after running the air conditioner for a couple of hours, it became comfortable).

When you first enter the room, there's a small counter area with a fridge and microwave below it. There's also a generously-sized desk across from it. The problem is, you have to kind of zig-zag around the counter space when you enter. If you have a large bag, or if you have a wheelchair, you "might" have a bit of a struggle getting around this.

The bathroom was generously-sized, adequate counter space, and tub/shower combo. Shower worked well and had plenty of hot water and pressure. The toidy was kind of slow to flush, however.

The room consisted of a king-sized bed, drawer/closet combination, couple of chairs, several lamps. There's also a sitting area with a decent-sized sofa (I think it's a hide-a-bed?) and ottoman. This area is somewhat sectioned off from where the bed is by these vertical "log" poles. I guess the idea was to give it a bit of a rustic look. It's..... different, but nice-ish.

The flat screen TV had a good selection of channels, a few of which had very poor reception, but most channels worked well. Wi-Fi was decent speed, but unsecured.

The room was quiet. Because I was on the second floor, I didn't hear "cattle" on the ceiling, or the typical WHUMP, WHUMP, THUD, CRASH from upstairs neighbors playing anvil toss. Hardly heard anything. It was very quiet, and I slept well.

The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast in the morning, featuring bacon strips, scrambled eggs, muffins, toast, cereal, plus a couple of waffle makers. Not bad.

I enjoyed my stay. My only regret was not being able to explore the national parks while I was there, due to time restraints. I would book this hotel again if I'm down in this area in the future.

Room Tip: Entry into the rooms due to room layout can be tricky to get large objects around
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gummyroach
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Suites. We're so happy to hear it was enjoyed! We thoroughly enjoyed reading and appreciate your in-depth review. We're sad to hear you weren't able to visit the parks. You will definitely have to come back soon so you can enjoy them since they are the best part about Moab! We hope you had a lovely time and that we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This was my 2nd stay at this Hotel. The front counter attendant recognized me from the previous year. I had a package delivered prior to checking in, and had called ahead, they had received it and set it aside for me. At check in they reminded me I had a package there also. The facility was clean, the staff was friendly, the room was clean, and housekeeping did a great job of keeping coffee and amenities filled for the week I was there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Suites. We're always so happy to hear from our returning guests and to hear that their stays are enjoyed. We hope you had a lovely time while in our Moab, UT area and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We cruised into town late and booked a room online at Quality Suites. As advertised, basic and affordable hotel. Price was ver competitive between the websites we checked. Room was clean and ready for us. Indoor pool & hot tub. Continental breakfast. Location is great, plenty of trailer parking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Suites. Sounds like it was a good one! We hope you had a lovely time while in our beautiful Moab, UT area and that we see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We spent 3 nights at the Quality Suites in Moab. For us it was a good stay. But like every hotel, There were good and bad things.
The good things:
It was clean-that is always a good start for us
The breakfast staff kept everything hot and fresh-they were out working, not hiding in the back like some places we have been
Check out-There was a British couple in front of us who had been coming here for years. They were raving about the lady at the desk who had taken care of them for years. I would have to agree with them, she was helpful and professional.
The not so good things:
The desk clerk at check in-I realize she was young, but you do not treat your guest like they are bothering you.
The layout of the room. I like to roll my suitcase behind me and place it on the stand. As you walk into the room the entrance narrows down between the fridge and desk to around 18". I had to pick up my suitcase, turn it 90 degrees and carry it past this pinch point. After traveling all day, I do not wish to wrestle with my heavy bag.
The breakfast room should be bigger. While it is a great breakfast, it looks like all the guest show up at once. I saw many take their food back to their rooms because of no empty tables.
We did enjoy our stay here at the Quality Suites and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Suites. We're happy to hear that it was a nice one! Your comments regarding front desk have been passed along to the appropriate management. We hope you had a lovely time while in our beautiful Moab, UT area and that we see you again soon!