Reviews (4 536)
1 801
1 201
1 801
1 201
All reviewsfisherman's wharfgreat locationfree wifi in the lobbystarbucks coffeelobby areaconcierge deskghirardelli squarecable cartwo blocksthe golden gate bridgepublic transportationpitsihopsafewayalcatrazsfpiers
108 - 113 of 4 537 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

A week before arriving at the hotel I called up to advise them of our 20th wedding anniversary. The hotel staff made note of it, nothing else. When we arrived Wow! Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, and a heart shaped design of rose petals place on our bed. Guest rooms have been recently renovated and the staff were very friendly. Great location and wonderful fire pits. Thank you Sheraton for the making our special day so memorable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sheraton T, General Manager at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

It was our pleasure to add to the festivity of your 20th anniversary. We’re honored that you spent this special time with us! Thank you for sharing your experience at Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf and we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our visit to SF. The room was spacious, nice, and very clean. Staff was courteous and professional and we had parking very close. The location was very accessible to everything. Wonderful stay.
You have to pay for WiFi. I believe this should be included, but that’s just my opinion. They have a coffee shop in the lobby too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sheraton T, General Manager at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We love learning that you had a great stay at Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf. Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of our hotel. It is very meaningful to us that you found your room to be nice and spacious and our staff to be courteous and professional. WiFi is free in the lobby and you may want to consider SPG membership to get perks and the most value out of a Sheraton stay. We do hope you’ll allow us the honor of welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you’re visiting San Francisco.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel has seen much better days. Decor is not only tired, but it also makes no sense. We had the tiniest wardrobe in the room for 4 people, we couldn't unpack as there was not enough room for our clothes. Bathroom was also super tiny. I could barely sit on the toilet, it was so close to bathtub. Not enough room to hang towels. No fridge or mini bar. Room was really big, but most of the space was just empty. I went to use swimming pool, but there was no beach towels, only small ones. No robes, even when asked for them. Breakfast is overpriced and bland with very limited choices. Saving grace of the place is the staff - besides one person, everybody else was super nice and helpful and really went out of their way to make you happy. Location was great, spot on Fisherman's Wharf and very close to public transport. I found it overpriced for what it offers and will probably not stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

While we are very happy that our staff and ideal location added positively to your stay at Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf, we wish that you found all aspects of your visit to be favorable. A room refrigerator is available upon request for a nominal daily fee. We hope you’ll reconsider staying with us again and we encourage you to check out our special offers as well as membership in Sheraton Preferred Guest (SPG) in order to get the most value out of your visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Pluses and minuses. Pluses. Excellent location if you want to be close to Fisherman's Wharf. Easy walk to many attractions. They have a pool. The hotel is under renovation right now, but there is no noticable construction noise. This hotel is a maze of hallways. It is an older property, but the renovations are looking good. Staff is friendly and helpful. I also liked the seating areas with fire pits near the entrance.

Minues. We are staying in a room overlooking Beach St., which is not a main thoroughfare. We were told that the room would be quiet with new windows installed. I wish this were true. Every time a large truck or vehicle would go by during the night it would wake me. I could her converations of people walking down the street. So I would recommend not staying in a room overlooking a street. It seems as if they could have done more to sound proof the rooms. They kept the old bathtubs. I hate bathtub shower combinations. I wish they had modernized with large shower stalls as most of the contemporary hotels are doing. And of course the hotel is overpriced for what you would get in a similar hotel in a different city. And that has more to do with being in San Francisco than anything else.

They have taken water conservation to a new level with the remodel. If you want to fill a glass of water at the room sink, plan on being very patient.

Room Tip: Not on a street
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sheraton T, General Manager at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It is wonderful to read the highlights of your stay, which included our convenient location to Fisherman's Wharf. I have promptly shared your comments with our team, as feedback like yours helps us to pinpoint any areas that may need improvement. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again and we hope you will allow us another opportunity to fully exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at 2 diff types of accom in San Fran. We suggest you do the same. The Sheraton was ok. At 5pm we scanned to see what movies would be available after dinner only to notice it wanted a code. We have no code. I rang downstairs to inform told will reset. 2 hrs later no diff. Go downstairs told will reset 1 hr later no diff. I call again told big problem they are calling technician. By 10pm no fixed. Next morn still same. I ask at front desk told whole accom has no movies. Next night still not fixed. I let you decide for yourself.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trisha J
Sheraton T, General Manager at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Trisha, we are very sorry that your stay at our hotel was not all you expected. We understand your frustration at not being able to enjoy the movies, due to circumstances beyond our control. The situation was very disappointing to us as well because we want all our guests to have an amazing stay. We hope you’ll give us another chance and we are sure you’ll be fully impressed.