“Too Spicy Chai!”

Ranked #41 of 303 Coffee & Tea in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I ordered a Chai Tea Latte and a breakfast sandwich at around 10:00am. The Chai was over-the-top spicy -- way too much flavoring mix. Unfortunately, the sandwich arrived about 5-7 minutes after the tea. Not the greatest day for the mermaid.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Starbucks is often our go-to spot for breakfast or a snack when we travel because its easy, quick, and familiar. I was really happy with this locations options (bagels, yogurt parfaits, boxes, egg bites, sandwiches, banana) and seating availability.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Just down from the hotel I was staying in and it was a cheaper option than the hotel breakfast which was overpriced. All good.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I Always get coffee at Starbucks when I travel, and this Starbucks is right across the street from Le Meridien.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This was my prime reason for stopping by this location; it appeared clean and the staff greeted us upon entering.