“Superb!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Outer Richmond
Description: San Francisco location now offers outdoor seating! Reservation is strongly recommended. Please send us an email with your reservation. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

This is slightly off the beaten track, but worth the trip.
Crab was fantastic!!!!
Only negative point although we had a reservation for 7h30 we were only seated at 8h00 - but well worth the wait...

Date of visit: August 2015
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 4 August 2015

OMG!!! The Peppercorn Crabs!!! The Garlic Noodles !!! This place is the best !!! So happy our local friends brought us here!! I can never come to San Fran without a crab fix, and only a PPQ crab fix !!! It is like no other !!! I've wanted to try the other crab here, but I just can't pass up the peppercorn !!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Oh, please! Don't get me started about this Restaurant! This place soooo underrated. It has a nice feel. Intimate yet spacious, in a busy neighborhood yet with a quiet ambience.

The food omg! Is soooo Delish! Their peppercorn crabs are one of the bests, if not the best tasting of its kind. So crunchy, juicy and with just the right amount of perfection, paired with their oh so delicious garlic noodles???? = Heaven! I am drooling literally while writing this review. I can't wait to go back, again!!!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I went to lunch here with my family. We shared the garlic noodles, roasted crab and spicy beef. It was all delicious. The restaurant was busy with locals but the service was good. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for interesting, authentic and tasty seafood.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I joined a large group of colleagues while on a business trip for dinner at this place. At first glance, it doesn't appear to be much. It is rather non-descript. But, when you sit down to have your meal, your taste buds are in for a roller coaster ride of excitement. We enjoyed the pre-fixed menu for large groups. That provided a large variety of options and each one was flavor note on top of flavor note. They offer a wonderful variety of preparations for crab...try them all!!! My favorite, although not the best tasting option, was the garlic noodles. It is worth the garlic breath for sure!
It is pricey to go with the large group pre-fixed menu, but it is worth it.

Date of visit: July 2015