“Awesome 2-LB Lobster and Champagne!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #453 of 5 982 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Cross street: Post & Powell
Description: Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was visiting San Francisco and Morton's was having their annual one night only 2-LB Lobster Special. I was solo and could not pass up this fantastic opportunity. I was seated and Melissa introduced herself as my server. After looking over the wine list, I chose a split of Domaine Chandon Brut to go with my salad and Lobster. The champagne arrived right before my salad. Both were really great. Then came the Lobster. WOW! It was awesome. Fresh, succulent and yummy. No room for dessert, HaHa. Great server, awesome food and lovely evening. Highly recommend Morton's for Dinner, Happy Hour and their special 2-Lb Lobster. Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 262)

7 - 11 of 1 262 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been wanting to try the happy hour at Morton’s and now we are believers.
I ordered the file mignon Trio each served on a large crouton. This was incredible. Cooked to order and looked like 6 ounces of deliciousness. Served with three different sauces tasted wonderful with each bite. I loved them all. My husband ordered the crab cake sliders with bacon and he raved over it.
Atmosphere was comfortable and made for easy conversation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location at Union Square. Very convenient to a lot of hotels. Happy Hour at the bar is the best! "Bar bites" are yummy and very reasonable!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like to see my food, but the lighting was so subdued it was as though they were saving on their electricity bill. The filet mignon was melt in the mouth delicious and the parmesan and truffle matchstick fries were excellent. This is a real treat, though my bank manager would complain if I went here too often.

2  Thank Jud1thmason
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We picked this restaurant because we wanted to have a nice steak before we went home. The staff were great and knew there product. We shared our steak as it was so big and it was cooked the way we asked. Great place to go .