“I am still drooling..”

Ranked #15 of 6 309 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We we were in SF for three days and ate here twice for breakfast it was that good.. the millionaires bacon was bloody amazing..!! I am still thinking about it.. service was quick and somewhat friendly.. would go back to SF just for this place..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I tried to eat brunch at Sweet Maple on Sunday about 10:30am but turned around after seeing the wait line going out the door and down the side of the building. I knew I had to try this place on a non-weekend day, which I did.

I was so hangry after missing breakfast and running errands all day when I arrived at 1:30. The tables were still mostly full even though they close at 2:30 but no waiting line. Most every table were eating delicious plates of breakfast feasts of waffles, eggs, pizza breakfasts coupled with orange juice, mimosas and coffee.

We were ready for lunch so I tried the wasabi salad with grilled chicken which was absolutely delicious. Spinach, cherry tomatoes, grapes, candied walnuts, red onions tossed in a wasabi dressing with sliced grilled chicken and toasted bread quickly satisfied me. My friend had the California Burger which was a mile high and said to be the most delicious burger she has had in quite some time. Good pours of wine also accompanied our meal.

Next visit I'm going to get to Sweet Maple early and try their breakfast!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just look at the attached photo, says enough. Super tasty, big meal, simply amazing. Line was long though we decided to eat outside so could skip the line, which was a pleasant surprise

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018

The service was great. The waiters were very kind and helpful. The Millionaire's bacon was delicious. We tried as well the cheesesteak NY and was great as well. The sweets/dessert options were not that big and we tasted the pancake with nutella that it was just ok.

Date of visit: October 2018
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for your kind words, TravelWorldMap. We're happy to know you found the service just as good as the food and we hope to serve you again some day soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Found Sweet Maple on a Pinterest article about the best breakfasts in San Francisco. As soon as a read about Millionaires Bacon I was sold.

I went on a Friday morning and arrived right before 9am and the place was full but there was no line. As soon as we sat a guy at the next table said "you must order the Big Hip" which was their deep friend french toast. We took his advise and it was delicious. I also had the Blackstone Benedict which had asparagus, millionaire's bacon and a meyer lemon hollandaise - also delicious.

Another standout - the Bloody Mary. One of the best I've had - EVER. I liked it so much I had two.

The menu is really big- lots of choices from omelet's, different benedicts, french toast, pancakes, sandwiches and even breakfast pizza.

I liked everything so much I went 2 of the 3 mornings I was in San Francisco and in retrospect I wish I had gone all 3 mornings.

When I went on Sunday morning I arrived right before 9a to a very short line (maybe 2 parties in front of us) but a long line quickly developed but seemed to move pretty fast.

Do yourself a favor -if you are in San Francisco give this place a try.

Date of visit: October 2018

Hi SJ. Thank you so much for your two visits and very kind words about our food. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your breakfasts so much and we look forward to serving you again next time you are in town!