US$285
Mystic Hotel(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$233
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$334
  • Room Service
Hotel Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$272
US$261
  • Restaurant
The Kensington Park Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$307
US$278
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
Book now, pay at stay
US$313
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$331
US$237
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$212
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

da Vinci Villa(San Francisco)
US$262
US$255
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Park Central San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$215
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

All reviewsfree parkingthe golden gate bridgefisherman's wharfmemory foamroom was cleanwithin walking distancecrooked streetvan nessfort masoncrookedest streetthird floorbusy roadghirardelli squareminute walkflat screen tvrussian hillstayed nights
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is very outdated, it looks like something that belongs in the 70s which made me feel a little uneasy when I arrived. The entrance is located a little further down passed where the sign is and it’s easier to enter via the garage than the main entrance as there’s a few stairs. Check in was quick and easy. The hotel is located just off a main bus route which takes you downtown and it’s only a couple of blocks from the famous Lombard Street and the cable car stop.

The room was dated but it offered a fantastic view of the Golden Gate Bridge; it was lovely to stand out on the balcony and watch the sun go down in the distance. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and BED BUG FREE. These rooms are in desperate need of a refurbish though! The shower head is too low down; I’m only 5ft 3 and it was quite low for me so someone over 6ft would definitely struggle! There was no mini fridge in the room which was inconvenient as I couldn’t buy any milk for breakfast and my water and juice were lukewarm.

The WiFi here was also poor; it worked okay for the first two nights but on my last night, I couldn’t connect to it at all! I had to take my laptop down the front desk just to get a signal. I was staying in room 301 and the girl on reception mentioned they’d received a few complaints before about that room. If that’s the case then they should fix the problem as it’s very inconvenient; I wasn’t able to do very much work at all!

My stay here was okay for a few nights, the location was good and the room was clean which were the main things however, as I’ve mentioned above, this place needs a facelift!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank VikkiBee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was traveling alone with my 7yo son at the tail end of a two week road trip. Lombard provided an excellent location and with parking included it was hands down the best priced option. We usually go Holiday Inn because of IHG loyalty, but they were way too pricey and not all that much closer.

I found the room was clean, the property well maintained, and we looked right over the street, which was nice.

However, the room had a strong and unpleasant odor that required I buy air freshener. I am certain the smell comes from years of use without really cleaning the fabric curtains, bed coverings, and possibly carpets. The linens were clean, however, on the beds and in the bathroom.

Overall, I was happy with the quality for value and would likely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in a twin room, it was a nice large clean room.
Reception and service staff were very friendly and approachable.
Great location; can walk to the pier and many of the other attractions. For those activities that are too far to walk the buses stop on Lombard street. Close to good restaurants.
On-site under cover parking was a big bonus for us.
Negatives:
-noise from a pipe was annoying, especially at night.
-despite being given a room at the back away from the busy street, the traffic was still loud at times when cars were honking their horns, playing sirens or revving their engines.
-other people letting their room doors slam
-the ice machine down the corridor was noisy.
-no fridge in the room
-WiFi wasn’t great, would often lose connection to the server and generally slow.
We added an extra night last minute and were surprised by how expensive the hotel was to book last minute. Definitely recommend booking ahead using a discount website.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kimberleyopinion
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's not one of the most modern hotels but most definitely one of the cleanest we stayed in US. Room was immaculate clean, well equipped and big enough for 4 people. We followed other guests advice and requested a quiet room (no view to The Bridge) as the hotel is located at the busy road.
Exceptional front desk staff:) Very friendly, professional, happy to assist you with any queries.
Great location if you plan to wonder around San Francisco.
Free parking.
Very good stay. Very much recommended:)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DanaManchester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was looking for "value", what I got was everything. They had me at "free parking", but the check-in was fun, the room clean & comfortable. We had a view of the Golden Gate in fog & could walk just about anywhere we wanted. We caught the tour bus nearby, & dinner choices abounded. Little noisy, be sure to have some wine before bed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple