US$200
US$177
BestWestern.com
US$161
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$191
ExtendedStay
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree(Braintree)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$211
US$190
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$179
US$156
US$152
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parknice hotelbusiness parktrain stationparking feeper dayclam chowderbreakfast buffetroom servicehotel shuttleshuttle servicecomfortable bedscape codhotel restaurantdunkin donutsfitness center
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is accessible from the Quincy Adams subway in that there is a shuttle or a lovely walk up a hill. It is first class with a great fitness centre, great staff and lovely restaurant. We went into Boston to tour each day and it is so simple on the red line. Train is free from the airport by train to the Quincy Adams station as well so no need for a taxi. Room was lovely, very clean and very quiet. I highly recommend this hotel. It is so easy rather than renting a car to see Boston or staying downtown at a huge cost. Just lovely.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhemmingsen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this hotel up on the hill outside of Boston! Walked in and greeted by Heather who was extremely personable, amazing energy, and she upgraded to a great view and cozy room. Wonderful place to be if you have to be away from home and family for work and it all started with Heather! Thank you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Note this hotel is not in Boston proper - it’s in Quincy so check the map. It’s easy enough to take 93 into Boston since you can see the hotel from 93. The hotel is up on a hill in an office park so not the easiest to find. Hotel itself has a nice bar and restaurant and buffet breakfast. Lobby area looks newish with lots of seating to hang out and clean and rooms were good. The bathrooms felt old and small but other than that, the room itself was what you’d expect from a Marriott. There was a pool which our kids went in since they were there for a soccer tournament. There’s a drive thru small Dunkin’ Donuts right when you get out of the hotel too which was helpful for early mornings when we had to rush to a game and the hotel restaurant wasn’t open yet. Nothing else around the hotel is the only downside on location - restaurants etc so you have to drive. There’s lots of parking at the hotel though.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I travel a lot for work. I have been staying at Marriott hotels around the country and typically everything is great. I had booked 1 night for a check-in on May 8th. I have put off writing a review because I wanted to wait for a resolution as that would be fair to the hotel. So far, I received some points from the Marriott Customer Care (corporate) and 2 emails from the Quincy Marriott. Email 1: Sounds frustrating, hope you give us another chance. Email 2: Thanks for the extra info, I forwarded to my General Manager.

Basically, I booked the hotel to stay with a friend that was helping me with a work project. She is allergic to feathers so I asked for a feather free room on the app. This was confirmed on the app.

I called the hotel because we were going to check in late. We arrived around 11:45 PM and were told rooms were still being cleaned. We were willing to wait but I wanted to make sure we still got a feather free room. The woman was rude. Told us that wasn't in the reservation. We decided to try calling Marriott to see if other rooms were available at another hotel. The woman said "Fine, Just leave". Things escalated from there. My friend said she needed a feather free room because the woman said she had a room that wasn't feather free available. At some point my friend pushed some papers in frustation and the woman came over to me (I was on the phone with Marriott reservations) and told us we had to leave and that she had called the police.

This is an open case with Marriott. I love most Marriotts and have normally had great customer service. This was AWFUL!! I am hoping a local Quincy Marriott person will see this and help me. We had to move hotels and pay $100 more that night. We really were not being horrible people. We just wanted to go to bed and my friend didn't want to end up swollen with hives from feathers. (And...we had asked for Feather Free days in advance!!)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amber B
Ian L, General Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Amber B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your past stay with us. Please contact myself, Ian Legros- General Manager, at 617-472-1000 so we can speak further regarding your visit.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The location to Boston of this hotel is great. It's a typical Marriott, but while they have tried to do some upgrades, it is showing some wear. Most disappointing is that while it is a 'full service' Marriott, don't be fooled. Like a lot of 'full service' Marriotts, they are really downgrading. This hotel has no valet or bellman as you would expect with a full service hotel. And most annoying - there is no true room service. I travel constantly for business, and I stay at a full service hotel because I want FULL service. Instead of room service, and though there is a restaurant on site, there are only 'Fresh Bites' served in the rooms. If you haven't had the displeasure of Fresh Bites - they are awful. They are basically box packaged food delivered in a bag to your room - if you pay extra! The choice is highly limited, and the food is never that fresh (regardless of the name). The food was almost cold when it was delivered, rather soggy and pathetic looking and tasting. They 'forgot' to include silverware and salt/pepper, and was disgusting. The breakfast selection is about the same as a McDonald's drive thru. Whoever made the decision to move to Fresh Bites should be fired. I complained to the front desk, and the woman I spoke to handled it so well. I spoke with other staff there, and they said they had gotten many complaints about Fresh Bites from customers. Location is good, but consider a full service Hyatt or Hilton if you are looking for true full service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WJ2011

Dear WJ2011,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your past stay with us. I wish to apologize that your stay was not perfect for you! Please let us know when your travels may be bringing you back to the area so we can ensure that your next visit is perfect for you. We look forward to having you back soon!