“Excellent Rental”
Two units
Upstairs bedroom Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Upstairs bedroom
Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Back yard for relaxing and eating
Explorer buses offer free travel
Village Green in the fall
Drive or ride bikes on the Park Roads
Walk down to Thunder Hole
Cadillac Mountain
View this as you walk the Ocean Drive Path
Thunder Hole
Winter scenes at Ocean Drive
Living room with sleeper sofa
Kitchen area
Hallway to downstairs bathroom
Take a Whale Watch passing Ocean Drive area
Walk the Shore Path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Abbylumc
New Carlisle, Ohio
“Excellent Rental”
Reviewed 16 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is the sixth year we have stayed in this great townhouse. The location is wonderful. It is in a quiet residential neighborhood right in the center of Bar Harbor. You can walk everywhere in the downtown area from this home. Inside, the townhouse is attractively decorated and everything is immaculate! It is newly air-conditioned which is nice on Bar Harbor's rare hot days. The owner is a delightful person who bends over backward to make your stay comfortable! This is truly a "home away from home". I highly recommend this outstanding rental!

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Sep 2014
Dear Libby and Dave,
You always write a great review. Thanks! The week you are here always seems to go so fast. Next year you mentioned maybe staying a week longer. I have you down on the books but should things change let me know. I look forward to seeing both of you and like to keep in touch through out the year. I will be sending you pictures of back here in MAINE, which I think from the reports is going to get socked in again with SNOW!!!
Thanks for my gift and for coming back each year. I like having you here. I know I can count on you to welcome people to my place should I not be around. Thanks so much for that!!
Keep in touch!
Jocelyn L
New York
“Wonderful home inBra Harobr”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We loved staying here. The house is centrally located in Bar Harbor but is on a quiet street which allows you to relax. It is only a 5-10 minute walk and you are on the village square. The back deck is a wonderful place to relax in the evening whilst enjoying the fresh Maine air.
DeeDee made sure that everything was ready for us especially around arranging a cot in our room for our youngest son. She has thought of everything, including providing binoculars.
The house is immaculate and well kept and is a home away from home.

We will stay here again if when we visit Bar Harbor again

Travelling group: Extended Family
18 Sep 2014
I like meeting people from away, especially if they are not from the United States. It was very interesting talking to all of you about your parents home. I hope that someday you can come back and do more exploring of the area. I know that there was other things that you didn't have time to do.
I look forward to hearing from you again and glad that you enjoyed your stay here!
Sean R
“great place in Bar Harbor”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

we stayed at DeeDee's place for three days/ nights in late July. Her place is absolutely wonderful. Very clean, with lots of room for a family of five. (3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms)
Her house is very close to downtown Bar Harbor, so our teenage children go walk back and forth to downtown without us. She has loads of advice on great places to see and restaurants to recommend.
thanks,

Sean R

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: size of property and closeness to downtown.
Liked least: windows needed screens.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
HI Sean and family,
It was fun meeting all of you. Your daughter was cute when she said she just wanted to stay here at the house because she really liked it. Three days was to short of a vacation since you traveled so far to get here. I hope you can return like you said you would like to, in the future. I would be happy to have you stay here again if you do come back.
Thanks for staying here. You were great !
nutinbutf...
Sparta, New Jersey
“It was spotless and had everything you could ever need on a vacation”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

DeeDee is wonderful. She can't do enough for you. The house is wonderful and spotless and there is nothing that you have to bring with you for a great vacation. It feels like you are home and the named home away from home is perfect.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact it was within walking distance to almost everything
Liked least: I liked everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
18 Sep 2014
Please come back. Thank you for the positive review as I want my guests to be comfortable staying here and have things available that might make their vacation a memorial one.
Thanks,
dd5304
Baltimore, Maryland
“The perfect Vacation Rental!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I travel often, and this house was the most comfortable and certainly the cleanest I have ever stayed at. I had read in the reviews that it was "immaculately clean" and that was no exaggeration. DeeDee the owner was always available by phone or email to answer questions or offer dining suggestions, and she even gave us a brief tour of Bar Harbor when we arrived. It was a short walk to everything, including grocery store, restaurants, shops and the harbor area.The house was even nicer than the photos depicted, spacious and well stocked with everything we needed. The backyard was private and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this rental, and we will return!

Liked best: Cleanliness of house & location
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
23 Jul 2014
Hello to all four of you!
It was nice to get to know a little about you girls, too, since I was able to take you for a short tour before taking you to the rental. I think it was nice that you had a couple of days with just you two girls, before your husbands joined you after their fishing trip.
Glad you took advantage of the deck out back! I will say you looked very relaxed.
Thanks for taking time to do a review for me. The positive feed back is always appreciated.
I hope you do get to visit the area again and if so I hope I can accommodate all of you.
DeeDee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing