Open today: 10:00 - 15:00

from US$311,75
from US$82,00
Reviews (1 480)
1 480 results
All reviews dolphin show swim with the dolphins nice park trainers penguins lion aviary hawaii ocean luau bird waikiki
Selected filters
1 235 - 1 240 of 1 480 reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2008

I was stationed on Oahu in the late 70s and used to love Sealife Park and took any one who visited me to the park.I was there on Sep 18th and was appalled by the condition of the park.What does a few gallons of paint and some training of your employees cost?I felt sorry for the sealife and the employees having to work and live in that environment.I waisted almost sixty dollars and was only there for about 30 minutes.You should be ashamed of youself.It used to be a showcase and now is an embarrassment to Oahu.

6  Thank mikel1958
Reviewed 18 September 2008

As far as sea life parks go this one's pretty boring, not to mention very expensive to enter. One of my major complaints is that the Dolphin show area is out in the open, with no shade at all. I was with my family and we could feel the sun burning us. The displays of sea life were fine but nothing special. If you have seen other parks don't bother stopping, turn around and go to Hanauma Bay were you can get up close and personal with marine life. The only good thing was the food at the restaurant, tasty and okay value. Seems to me that the only reason you would go there is swim with the Dolphins, which I expect is pretty good.

Reviewed 8 September 2008

We went on Labor Day (probably a mistake). The place is run down and the staff is rude. Parking was a nightmare. From our initial experience with the ticket line (think drill sargeant) to the first impression of the aquarium (algae on the sides, a horrible stench of cat pee in the tunnel) to the very short shows (and what's with the loud, anti-non-native rock music?), to the fact that only one concession was open, to the dirty restrooms, to the overpriced everything--admission, vending machines, gift shops-- well, I just won't ever bring a guest here again or recommend it to anyone else. Go to Hanauma Bay for an up-close and personal sea life adventure and also to the Waikiki Aquarium for a more educational and comfortable experience.

3  Thank localgirlHawaii
Reviewed 17 August 2008

We had a Wonderful time at Sea Life Park! While there, we did the Dolphin Adventure (swimming with dolphins) and it was so much fun! My girls, ages 13 and 9 thought it was the best part of our whole trip! The staff was very curteous and knowledgable! The park is small, so you don't need the whole day to see everything! Also, if you are planning to attend a Luau on your vacation, I strongly suggest the one at Sea Life Park!!! It was very well done, with great food, and superb entertainment! And it starts out with a dolphin show and also some penguins and sea lions-super cool! The best part was the small group setting--we really felt that the luau was for us, not for show! If we ever get back, we would do this again!

1  Thank ibegardening
Reviewed 5 July 2008

My husband and I took our 12 year old grandson to Hawaii for his 12th birthday. Of course, we wanted him to experience a "real" luau. I actually book Germaine's, but after reading terrible reviews, I canceled and booked the Sea Life Park Luau. I'm so glad I did!

We were picked up at our hotel at the exact time we were told to be ready. The ride to Sea Life Park was beautiful and only took about 35 minutes. Upon arrival at the park, we had about 25 minutes to wander around. (The park closed to the public at 5:00. We had it to ourselves!

There was also a short dolphin and penguin show which wasn't much. That''s OK. We were there for the luau! After the show, we heard the blowing of the conch shell. We followed sound to the luau.

The setting for the luau couldn't have been better. Tables were set up on a beautiful, grassy area overlooking the Pacific. (Each luau only has 100 people, so there was none of the herding cattle feeling.) The food was typical luau food. There was a ceremony to uncover the pig in the ground that had cooked all day. Food was buffet style and was quite good. It's luau food! People who expect more will be disappointed. The tables were set with red tablecloths and food was served on china plates, NOT paper plates like Germaine's.

The show was wonderful! The girls were beautiful and the men incredible. The show's MC had a beautiful tenor voice and sang a number of Hawaiian songs. There is,of course, the whole thing about getting people in the audience to come up on stage. One lovely hula girl came to my grandson and asked him to come up with her. He did, and I have the whole thing on video. What a great memory!

I recommend Sea Life Luau. We had a really good time!

2  Thank surfwid