Ways to Experience Waimanalo Beach
from US$99,00
from US$90,00
from US$311,75
More Info
All reviews beautiful beach favorite beach rabbit island waves trees oahu waikiki boogie kailua shore ocean magnum
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Definitely one of my favourite.
Silky soft sand, the best I experienced so far.Softer than in Dominican.Restrooms,water to rinse, not so crowded( everyone is in Lanikai,LOL)

1  Thank lvlndtrvlr
Reviewed 19 June 2021

I went here as part of an Airbnb experience. It's not crowded and I think it's better than Waikiki beach. It's quite clean as well.

1  Thank ramreist
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous beach. Not for beginner swimmers though!! Would never let a kid in that ocean. But if you are an advanced swimmer enjoy the waves and the view. Even if you don’t swim it’s just beautiful. You can see the islands and mountains in background and bluest water I have ever seen. It is also not crowded and has restrooms. I do think since it’s not very touristy to be extra mindful and respectful to the place and not ruin this for the locals by being an idiot and littering or using a speaker too loudly or just going in with no swimming abilities.

1  Thank Allison P
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Pretty pretty beach! I like that there is a good amount of parking! Water is beautiful and the waves are fun! You can see the military helicopters throughout the day too! I also noticed lots of ghost crabs crawling around! They were fun to watch too!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

I’ve been to many beaches around the world and Waimanalo is one of the most beautiful and clean beaches I’ve been to. Definitely worth a stop. Not crowded. Beautiful sand.

Date of experience: April 2021