other traveller has booked this property

Review of Hale Waika Wila

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rockymtn7
Corvallis, Montana
“Good homes- terrible manager”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

When we finally got into the homes(took several hours when he finally answered his phone)the places hadn't been cleaned yet- took all 15 of us to clean both homes so we could check in- tried to go thru the rental agency with issues but they did nothing- we will never rent from them again- terrible manager-wished I could give several negative star ratings

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Jul 2016
Aloha Rick,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your rental company as you did not rent my homes from me but did so through a 3rd Party, Lavish Getaways. I have no idea what transpired between them and you but my homes were ready for you to check into on the morning of April 26, 2015 as I had them cleaned 2 days prior because we did not have guests before you. I clean my own homes and have NEVER had anyone else, especially not guests, do them for me.

Again I am sorry you had a bad experience with the rental agency you went through. Knowing this I hope you will revise your review on my property as I was not the one you booked through and hope you will consider working through me directly as I will take care of you!

Mahalo,

Thomas Adolpho

Travellers are raving about these Laie hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing