“Paradise Found”
other travellers have booked this property
Ocean view from the Lanai Lagoon 2
Night Lounge area
Kids pool view and lagoon 2 in the background
Koi Pond
Beach Villas from the Lagoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kay M
Puyallup, Washington
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Ko Olina penthouse 1404 is truly paradise. From the amazing amenities to the breathtaking views we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable week. This was our first time staying in Ko Olina and we know we found our new favorite home away from home. The community is wonderful, everything is within walking distance and the property offers so many options. From playing on the beach, to a family pool, to a quiet pool, everyone will find their perfect "space". The condo is lovely, the view is breathtaking, and it is just what we were looking for. We cannot wait to book our next visit with Ryan!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo and the location!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Neilandel...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Balcony gives wonderful views of pools, beach and sunsets over the Pacific Ocean !”
Reviewed 29 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The first thing that we noticed on arriving was how pleasantly clean the villa was, Eric the manager took his shoes off upon entering, as did we. The villa was furnished to a tastefully high standard, beds unusually comfortable, lots of storage space, all appliances you would need. My wife and I travelled with our young daughter, so plenty of space for 3 people.

The reception staff looked after the guests - our taxi was one hour late, (Charlies taxis) so Moon - the reception manager- gave them a stern telling off on our behalf.

The beach, pool area was also clean, amenities such as showers and extremely clean beach toilets, and only a 3 or 4 minute walk from the Villa lift entrance. Lots of weddings on the beach, so if you like weddings this will be heaven.

Ryan was very attentive to ensuring we enjoyed ourselves, with regular communication by email. He answered immediately when we contacted him.

The 2 swimming pools were maintained very well by the property maintenance team, we saw them cleaning regularly. The quiet pool was nice and quiet, our 4 year old daughter actually swam properly for the first time in this pool.

Thank you very much to Ryan, it was a pleasure to visit his villa at Ko Olina.

Liked best: Cleanliness and amenities
Liked least: End of our vacation
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Steph L
Anchorage, Alaska
“Perfect Oasis”
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We travel to Hawaii frequently and have stayed in some really great condos. This was no exception. Very clean and the views from the 14th floor are stunning. The place is extremely quiet. My daughter and I walked the boardwalk every morning from one end to the next. At one point we stopped next door at the Aulani Resort. You could not pay me to stay there. So loud and and tons of screaming kids. I knew at that point we had made the right decision.

I love that you can go from the pool to the beach right out of the gate. Very nice bar by the pool area. My 7 year old made tons of friends at the pool from Russia, Alabama, Seattle, etc. Very family friendly place. Checking in and out is extremely easy. Big thanks to Blaine for hooking us up with our tickets to the Paradise Cove Luau for my mother in law's 72nd birthday. It was perfect.

One of the things I love about this area is having Costco, Walgreens, Safeway, etc within a couple of miles from the condo. We also spent the day at Wet N Wild a mile away. We rented a golf cart and took it to the coffee shop most mornings. Everything you need is right there.

I would not hesitate to stay here again. Ryan was very engaged with us while we were there. Sent many emails with things to do while we were there. I can't say enough good things about him.

Thank you for 10 days of paradise. We will see you again!

The Lirette Family

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
david h
“Perfect in every detail.”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This was the first trip to Hawaii for my 89 year old Dad. He sat for hours on the deck looking for whales and watching boats. Called it the best trip of his life, and this property contributed greatly to that being so for him. I would stay again in a heartbeat and, in fact, hope to return in July.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ko O'lina is heavenly. This unit/property are perfect for that setting.
Liked least: Parking is difficult in the nearby shopping. But not with a golf cart!
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Peter G
“Gorgous beach villa, luxury resort living at its best”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Firstly, I want to thank Ryan for being such a gracious and welcoming host, he really cares about his villa guests and provides a first class experience.

The Villa is beautiful and provides for absolutely everything you will need for your stay and more, the beds were very comfortable (including the luxury pull out bed which my daughter loved). The Kitchen and bathrooms were luxurious and spotlessly clean, and the 180 degree ocean view from the lanai was spectacular.

The Beach Villas Resort facilities were wonderful, my kids particularly enjoyed the pools and hot tubs which were never crowded, and the Koi Pond adjacent was very beautiful. The Lagoon directly in front of the Beach Villa's is gorgous and in my opinion the best of the 4 lagoons on the resort, the sunsets were amazing and peaceful. I also used the resort Gym which was excellent, and my wife loved it too as it offers an digital scale that was showing her 5 pounds lighter than normal, that definitely put her in the Aloha spirit!

We were also directly opposite the Ko Olina Golf Course which I would have played but my wife had other plans for me that week. I almost called Ryan to see if he would talk some sense into her about it :) I did go over to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls, and they provide free golf club rentals if you are just practicing on the range.

We had a very full schedule of daily activities and it was wonderful to return to Villa 1404 each night, it made for the perfect Hawaiian vacation.

Liked best: The view from the Lanai, privacy of the Penthouse Villa
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing