“Unbelievable Customer Service”

Hawaii Music Supply
Ranked #11 of 28 Shopping in Haleiwa
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I can't believe the help I received in choosing a ukulele. I am a beginner, Corey and everyone else in the shop demonstrated Luke's until I found one that sang to me. Corey even changed the G string to a low-G for me. All in all, it was a great experience, and I will be using them for all my uke needs.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Not far from the food trucks is this store. Nice selection of mid to high end ukuleles and a helpful staff thanks Noah for explaining the various details to us. Enjoyed our visit and looking at these beautiful instruments.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

This store is all about the ukulele. It's packed with ukuleles and, other than accessories, pretty much _only_ ukuleles. There are a few (ukulele-centric) CDs and DVDs, but the focus is definitely on the instruments. There are _so_ many ukes in beautiful woods and at various price points; for the most part, these seemed really to be _playing_ instruments, not ones you'd get purely to be souvenirs of a trip to Hawaii. The staff is friendly, but you kind of need to approach them first -- once you do, they are warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, and chatty. (I believe they all play the uke, but I've only heard one of them and he's an incredible musician.) The feel of this place is outstanding; it's just a comfortable spot to come and talk about ukuleles. If I lived here, this would be a hangout for me, if they'd put up with me regularly.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

The store has been renamed The Ukulele Site. We stayed over an hour looking for a Uke for my daughter. There was lots to chose from.

Very friendly bunch, no pressure. even gave my daughter advice and motivation to play more.

She was not able to find the right one within our budget. She did find the "one" but it was double our budget.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

I went into the store having no idea about ukuleles. Noah was the one working and explained to me the parts of it, and taught me some basic chords. I purchased a ukulele for a decent price ($177 plus tax) When I asked about a case he sold it to me for almost half of what they are usually sold for. All around friendly, great service and a very cool store. When back in Hawaii I will go back to this store to share my progress. Will never forget this experience.