“Great time!”
Review of Surf N Sea

Surf N Sea
More attraction details
Owner description: It’s a destination designed to ensure that you experience the best of Hawaii’s ocean activities and shopping! Since it’s inception in 1965, we have been located in a rustic 2-story wooden building, built in 1921. We specialize in Surfing, Hawaii Scuba Diving, Bodyboarding & Snorkeling (tours, lessons, sales & rentals). We offer a wide variety of beachwear & accessories for all your needs whether in or out of the water. We are situated right on the beach in a protected, semi-private bay where the trade winds prevail! We are easy to find and offer ample free parking just steps from the store and the beach!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Karen was awesome. My first time surfing. I got up several times. Definitely recommend her to any first timer.

All reviews
"t shirts"
in 4 reviews
"positive experience"

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I found the staff to be helpful and friendly. Adrian was an awesome guide on our dive on the Sea Tiger and Kewalo pipe. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The staff was great at working with me to organize a dive last minute. I did a shore dive in sharks cove. I would not recommend doing that shore dive because the snorkeling was just as good so i felt like I did not get my moneys worth. There was a problem with our dive as the dive master made a mistake and we ended up having to swim a long distance back to shore. This wore me out to the point I could not do the second tank dive. The surf n sea personnel still charged me the full amount for the dive which I did not appreciate but they had worked so hard to work with me last minute to get the dive that I did not create any problems.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Walked into shop, filled out paperwork, reserved our spot and was standing up surfing 24 hours later! Karen was fabulous and a great instructor! She was hands on helping when needed and always positive and encouraging. All 4 of our kids (in the early 20's) were successful if not on their first attempt soon thereafter. Not only did they stand up and surf their first time out they surfed alongside sea turtles which made their first experience extra special! A big mahalo to Karen and the Surf N Sea team!! See you next time for additional lessons and board rentals!!