“If you like ziplining, this is the best on the island!”

Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline features Maui's longest, most thrilling rides with unparalleled views of both the North and South shores, as well as majestic Haleakala. Centrally located in the West Maui mountains, our canopy adventure includes 8 ziplines ranging from a 250 ft. warm up to a 3,600 ft. monster! With over 2.5 miles of ziplining excitement and incredible panoramic views of The Valley Isle (Maui), this is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018

On March 13, 2018, went with the Flyin Hawaiian team for an afternoon of ziplining, with my teen daughter and wife. This is the absolute best ziplining that I have ever done! I have zip lined in Canada and in various spots in the Caribbean, but this is the best of them all. The staff are professional and extremely courteous. The took the time to get to know everyone on the tour. As a Canadian who also curls, it was great to be asked a ton of questions about curling by a Hawaiian! You can't go wrong booking with these guys.

2  Thank CGToronto
in 81 reviews
"henry"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My family and I just came back from Maui and started our adventure there with this crew. FANTASTIC! Gundey, Brock, Kila and Caelan (the FNG :-)) were so much fun and really made our experience the best ever. I was nervous at first but because they were so experienced and fun they helped me relax and just have fun. The views were the best and we had 7 different zips. 4 hours of pure fun! How many places can you zip through the mountains and see the ocean as well? Just fantastic. The crew was also very environmental conscious and taught us a bit about the plants, deer and state flower. We felt that it was the best experience that we had while on vacation. Thanks guys!! Hans, Ruthie, Kayla and Hannah Lehmann

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted an adventure. We found Flyin Hawaiian because of the 5 reviews and the top notch experiences. Our experience didn't disappoint. The longest zipline in the country in arguably the most beautiful setting in the country. Gundy, Xavier and Ty were awesome. Ridiculously patient, safety conscious, focused and relaxed all at the same time. From the first zipline to the last, including the longest single run in the country, .68 miles in one run or 3,600 feet, or the 55mph+ run...it was spectacular. With a little instruction I found myself Flyin backwards, upside down and without hands. They laughed at and with us, knew us by name and hugged us as we left. We saw and learned about the conservation efforts at the tropical plantation from their short and informative explanations. Geckos, camelians, axis deer, mongoose, sugar can and Maui gold pineapple were bonuses. Pay the extra and go Flyin Hawaiian! You won.'t regret it. Aloha and mahalo Gundy, Xavier and Ty!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The four of us had a fantastic adventure at Flyin Hawaiian Zipline. Longest set of zip lines on Maui with the prettiest views. Had fun ATV rides up to and down from the zip line stations. A fine crew of Ty, Gundy, and Koa leading us, keeps no it safe, and entertaining at the same time. Plus their company supports habitat and native plant restoration of the large section of Maui that the zip line course traverses; have a great time and support a good cause all at the same time.