“Wonderful!”

Piiholo Ranch Horseback
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We let our 14 yr old plan a day - and she led us here! We did the 2 hour ride, with Laura as our guide. Laura was a terrific guide. Very attentive and focused on making sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. The ranch is absolutely beautiful - the horses are well trained and patient, for us beginners. We enjoyed this activity after zip lining nearby, at Piiholo zip line tours. Made for a great day!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"tara"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a family (7) we chose this activity because it was different from the regular to do things in Maui. We were a little scared at first because our experience with horses is very little to none for some of us in the group, but over all had a great time... Our private tour which included a nice lunch with some champagne was totally worth the money. Our guides Molly and her partners were so helpful and they made sure that we had the best time horseback riding. We had a little rain along the way. But it didn’t bother us at all, I think that made the ride even more memorable. I would highly recommended this activity if you’re looking for a new adventure in MAUI.

1  Thank Jortega15
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Piiholo Ranch for a 2-hour private ride, and it was one of the most memorable parts of our vacation!

We were a group of four riders with either limited or no prior riding experience. We were paired perfectly with our horses! The horses were all gentle, sweet, patient, and well-trained. Our guide, Tara, put all of us at ease, which helped us settle into the ride really quickly. The folks at the ranch seemed to really care for the horses, which made the entire experience enjoyable from beginning to end.

The views are gorgeous - we saw mountains, ocean, cows, goats, deer, and greenery. It was an awesome way to see Maui from a different perspective.

We would definitely recommend this tour!! My family and I loved the horses and the experience, and we can’t wait to come back! We hope to see Tonto, Griz, Boomer, and Tonga (and of course, Tara and Ho’okipa!) again soon.

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 26 April 2018

My husband and I did the two-hour ride. Our wrangler was Casey, and he was delightful. The property is beautiful, the horses are well cared for. This is a first class operation - clean and well maintained. We enjoyed every minute of it. Casey filled us in on Maui with a great tip for a hike that was close by. Gorgeous views of the ocean, rolling hills, forest, and cows. A+ ! Also - Casey took some great photos of us which are priceless memories !