“OMG this IS THE PLACE TO STAY!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Blue roomGuest Room One Guest Room One Bathroom
Blue roomGuest Room One
Guest Room One Bathroom
green room. mtn. side Guest Room Two
Guest Room Two Bathroom
Brave the kitty. and Kai cockatoo
Front porch
most photographed water fall going to Hana
never get sick of whales
Arty. ..the biggest
Everyone loving sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
misshmaco...
Miami, Florida
“OMG this IS THE PLACE TO STAY!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Location, animals, cleanliness was amazing....for the amount of animals the place was prestine. No smell, not 1 bug. Not even a dust particle. Beach is steps from property. Downtown less than 10 minute walk. Staff, host and other guests made us feel we were visiting friends. Check it out, you'll be so glad you dud. Aloha

Rachel A
“Very diappointing - especially the reaction to flea in the accomodation”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately my stay was shortened by flea in my room and I stayed only 10 out of 17 nights. Two other guests had moved out 2 days earlier because of the same problem as I found out later but the owner did not say a word to me. And most importantly I was not refunded. Not even for the 7 nights I did not stay. The owner sprayed and I hope that no other guests will face the same problem because I ended up spending my last week on Maui in the self-service laundry which was not great. The overall cleanliness was also very poor. When I turned the bath mat around it clearly had been used already on the other side for example. The only good thing about the accommodation was that the beach is right around the corner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was close to the beach.
Liked least: The lack of cleanliness that obviously resulted in flea.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jul 2015
On our description we explain fully about out door showering if not you could bring sandfleas on our property.This is the tropics! 2 things happened during Rachel''s stay, NEVER ONCE did she shower off from beach, even after showing her, #2 guest picking up a cat and thought I'd "need" another. Ok, this brought in 1 day of a 1 sand flea. OMG DID I SAY 1? We took immediate measures, steamed carpet, and bombed rooms. PRESTO, nothing. In fact we have sand flea lights, and traps are bare. Place is prestine.No bomb oders, nothing. We asked Rachel if we can check out her room, but instead she used an entire bottle of spray. Rachel was totally out of line. She went to a HOTEL!that is what she would rather of stayed in first place. AND TO SAY OUR PLACE ISN'T CLEAN??? EVERY SITE EVERYWHERE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT OUR CLEANLINESS. She is by far a very deceptive young lady. My future and past reviews will show this. She wanted 1 week refuge 1 week hotel. Paid for entire visit then wanted to split between me and hotel. It doesn't work that way. Your loss Rachel.
Andrea155...
Courtenay, Canada
“Incredible people, animals, birds, place, location!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 9 nights and loved being around the Tortoises, birds, fish, dogs, cats. The location was ideal just 100 steps to the best beach for swimming and snorkelling. We liked the neighbourhood feeling of small and intimate without being overwhelmed by a lot of people. Wonderful people great great place awesome location, good value. We would definitely go back!! Thanks Teri, Adam, Pete, Helena, Ivan. From your Canuck friends Andrea and Peter.
Cheers eh.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SquatchYe...
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We had an awesome time at the tortoise rescue with Teri. The location is great. Close by everything. Teri is extremely accommodating to anything that you need. All you have to do is ask. Adam, the property care taker, is an absolute delight, works hard to keep everything in tip top shape and assures guests that they have a great time while on the property. If you're looking for a cool place to stay, this is the spot. Did we mention that it is also about 200 feet to a nice sand beach. For all your surf and snorkeling needs go see Ryan at Boss Frog's. It's right around the corner within walking distance.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing