“1st time surf lesson”

Goofy Foot Surf School, Inc
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Surfing and Standup Paddle Boarding Lessons for all ages with our pro-instructors in beautiful Lahaina, Maui
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a large family group of 10. Our youngest was 7yrs and needed a personal instructor, and the rest were split between 2 instructors. However, we were all in the same area for the lesson so we could watch each other. 2 instructors were excellent, positive, and encouraging (maybe JB and Sean?). The third was disinterested and even rude. Otherwise, it was a great experience! My only actual complaint is that the water we were in seemed crowded and I was always afraid of hitting someone in the water.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1 189)
All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 27 reviews

31 - 35 of 1 190 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I did the afternoon surf lessons and had an absolute blast!!
We had Armadillo as an instructor, we both liked him lots, he did amazing job.
We were both able to get up and surf within the fist few waves.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very personable and knowledgeable. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Definitely would do it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really nice people working at Goofy Foot. This was my first surfing lesson, so I don’t have anything to compare it to. Most of my time was spent watching the other four people in my group lesson have their turn, and I was disappointed that I only got three turns to actually surf.