“Great dives!”

Maui Diving - Scuba & Snorkel Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Diving is the best local dive shop on Maui! We are a family run business and love diving. Come out and dive with us! We easily certify the most students on the island every year. Our instructors have decades of experience between them and our safety rating is impeccable! We take out certified divers to the best scuba sites on the island. Every day of the week!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Looked at multiple dive shops for an advanced open water course for my wife (I'm already certified) and chose Maui Diving for the price. Staff were helpful and informative on the phone while coordinating the trip and gave good recommendations for us. We dove with Will and had an awesome time! He knew all the dive sites well, was attentive for the certification requirements, and made sure we had a great time.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
"experienced divers"
in 5 reviews
"dive locations"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had the best customer service experience with Maui Diving. I had trouble with my ScubaPro fins and they helped me with getting them replaced. Jessica was very informative and helpful over the phone before I came down to the shop. While I was at the shop, Rich went above and beyond assisting me with preparing the fins for shipment and lining it all up with ScubaPro. They could not have been more helpful and I really had a good time hanging out with Rich and Steven while we sorted everything out. Having equipment trouble is frustrating and these guys turned a frustrating situation into an enjoyable experience. Maui Diving has incredible employees and I will back very soon. Thanks again guys!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rich was the best shop owner ever!!! Very relaxed and accommodating!! We loved our guide “Uncle Mike”. This is by far the best place to go. When in Maui, dive here!!! It’s a must!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A great day/night dives (3tanks) with Steven, one of the owners and my wife. He was very attentive and did a great job of easing my wife’s anxiety… would highly recommend if you’re looking for a dive shop that will treat you like ohana!!
Mahalo Steven!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I tried Sunba a few days prior, and I loved it. After talking to the instructor there, he told me about an option to do a "Discover Scuba" dive, with a strong recommendation for Maui Diving Center. It was the highlight of my trip. My instructor Kevin did a great job explaining everything, and the reefs he took us to were beautiful. So much more to see than snorkeling! And he was also very supportive and helpful to a woman in the group that got a little spooked at first. By the end of the outing, she had done a second dive, and she was more excited about it than the rest of us.

I can't wait to come back and do a dive certification class with them next time I'm in Maui!