“Namaste Bre, Ally, Ray, Christy & Tenya, great representatives of Island Spirit Yoga !!!”
Review of Island Spirit Yoga

Island Spirit Yoga
Ranked #9 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My sister & I did our annual trip to Hawaii and just spent the best 5 days of any trip we have taken here. Instead of doing all the wonderful things one does when going to Maui we focused on doing yoga. We could not have selected a better place than Island Spirit Yoga. After a long day of flying in from SF we found you guys on line and what a delight to have Bre get us kicked started into our practice. Not only was her class great she took the time to inform us of the different styles each teacher represented. We mixed up the classes so we could experience the different styles of the teachers. Ally's Hatha Flow was a smooth class with lot's of personal experience. We kept hearing about Ray's class and at 73 years old I'm glad I had a few classes in advance to get ready for his Hatha yoga class. Extraordinary experience and appreciate your dedication to yoga. After Ray, I was ready for Christy's Gentle Yoga class and the sweetness she brings to the practice. Oh by the way it may be described as Gentle Yoga but it is any thing but gentle lol. To end our excursion with Tenya's class (more Gentle Yoga not) was fun. Her personal involvement was recognized and her choice of music made the class fun. Once again Thank You to all the instructors for giving us such a wonderful vacation. Namaste Gary

Reviewed 21 December 2017

.......if you want to continue your frequent practice while on "Fantasy Island", unpretentious Island Spirit is the place.......all levels with a variety of very helpful yogis'/yoginis'. Almost like your own yoga retreat and a joy to experience different approaches to gentle asanas.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Very friendly welcoming yoga studio. Both the gentle yoga and vinyasa flow were perfect for our holiday needs. A couple of streets back from Front St. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Island Spirit Yoga is one of my favorite yoga studios in the world. Out of nearly 70 studios worldwide where I have practiced my daily yoga. It's been in the same location in Lahaina since they opened up over 10 years ago. Same owners too. And many long time instructors including Julie, Tenya, Ray and Sonya. Very dedicated clientele of locals and repeat tourists (that would be me).

Studio is not heated, but Lahaina is 80+ degrees all year round so it is warm enough, for those like me who prefer heated studios. Instructors are highly experienced and expert, and exude aloha which cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world. They offer a variety of classes including gentle (yin) and level 2/3 classes if you want to challenge yourself.

Island Spirit Yoga is a MUST for all yoginis and yogis visiting Maui. Namaste.

1  Thank yogifoodi
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I called here on the recommendation of our concierge service because I was looking for a beach yoga class. Debbie, the person who answered the phone, actually called around and found an instructor who was able to teach a private session at the beach for me as they were not able to offer what I was looking for. She even called me several times to communicate with me that she was still searching for an instructor, etc. I would recommend them even though I did not practice there just because of their willingness to help.