Review Highlights
Even for the inflexibile, a welcoming studio

On our recent trip to Maui we were able to take in 3 classes at Island Spirit Yoga. The classes... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

90 Reviews
from US$115,62
from US$150,76
More Info
All reviews classes tenya intermediate teacher hawaii
Reviewed 21 December 2017

.......if you want to continue your frequent practice while on "Fantasy Island", unpretentious Island Spirit is the place.......all levels with a variety of very helpful yogis'/yoginis'. Almost like your own yoga retreat and a joy to experience different approaches to gentle asanas.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Very friendly welcoming yoga studio. Both the gentle yoga and vinyasa flow were perfect for our holiday needs. A couple of streets back from Front St. Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Island Spirit Yoga is one of my favorite yoga studios in the world. Out of nearly 70 studios worldwide where I have practiced my daily yoga. It's been in the same location in Lahaina since they opened up over 10 years ago. Same owners too. And many long time instructors including Julie, Tenya, Ray and Sonya. Very dedicated clientele of locals and repeat tourists (that would be me).

Studio is not heated, but Lahaina is 80+ degrees all year round so it is warm enough, for those like me who prefer heated studios. Instructors are highly experienced and expert, and exude aloha which cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world. They offer a variety of classes including gentle (yin) and level 2/3 classes if you want to challenge yourself.

Island Spirit Yoga is a MUST for all yoginis and yogis visiting Maui. Namaste.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank yogifoodi
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I called here on the recommendation of our concierge service because I was looking for a beach yoga class. Debbie, the person who answered the phone, actually called around and found an instructor who was able to teach a private session at the beach for me as they were not able to offer what I was looking for. She even called me several times to communicate with me that she was still searching for an instructor, etc. I would recommend them even though I did not practice there just because of their willingness to help.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Was able to experience 2 weeks of yoga while visiting Maui. Could not decide which morning class to take - but decided that 9.00 and was a great way to start the mornings. Both teachers (Mon and Wed) were very different but both had wonderful energy. It was fun to try "wall yoga". The classes are not crowded - easy parking
I highly recommend this spot and plan to use this studio again in my next trip.

Date of experience: December 2015