“Family Dining”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5:30pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 25 years in a row (1994-2018)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beautiful experience! Not inexpensive, but the food was delish!
The view was amazing....incredible sunset and fab service. Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 381)

9 - 13 of 3 381 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we did not want to come here because it is in tourist area but heard so much good things about it so we decided to come. It turns out to be an excellent evening. first, I hurt my back so I brought an ice bag with me to calm down the inflammation. The waiter immediately asked whether I wanted more ice and filled my bag with fresh ice and wrapped the bag with a towel so my outfit won't get wet. We also have food sensitivity and questioned and requested certain adjustment, Sergio took us very seriously and recommended certain food that would fit our dietary discretion, unlike even some Michelin star restaurants that just said yes to your request but the food came out without adjustment. besides certain adjustment, the food come out delicious. My husband had tomato buffalo caprese which he loves because the cheese was so light and creamy (apparently, it came from Italy). the bread was warm with excellent quality butter. my daughter had tuna poke but she does not like her food too salty, they put the soy sauce on the side so she could add as much or as little soy sauce she wanted. What a service. We dined in Michelin stars all over the world. Lahaina Grill has the best service. The food was flavorful without having to douse it in salt and sugar. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank 88traveler_11
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I came here for dinner and it was amazing! Definitely the best food we have had our entire trip. It’s expensive, but so worth it. The restaurant is very nice, the food is amazing, and the staff is very friendly! If we are ever back in Maui, we will definitely go again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food, the atmosphere, the service was all amazing. We had salads, onion soup, steak, shrimp, pacu pacu fish, creamed spinach, and several desserts. Everything tasted so good. All the hosting and service staff were super friendly. But for great food, Get ready to bring lots of money because it ain’t cheap. Those who ranked this restaurant less than excellent do not know what they are talking about.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited Lahaina grill on our honeymoon and would go back in a minute. The waitstaff is so friendly and the food is amazing. I had a salmon dish that I couldn’t finish and a day later reheated was just as delicious. Hubby had the pasta with meatballs and minestrone soup and he loved them both. Great ambiance and delicious food, you won’t be disappointed!

Been to Lahaina Grill? Share your experiences!