“Can't Get Any Better Than This!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of Molokai from Oceanfront Lanai Walk-in Closet
1009 Lanai
1009 Bedroom View
Bedroom
Walk-in Closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mmomom
Acworth, Georgia
“Can't Get Any Better Than This!”
Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We arrived Friday afternoon to Paradise! Dan and Shelley had provided us with all the check in information we needed, so after stopping at the front desk for our parking pass, we went right into our glorious home for the the next week! This place was everything promised and MORE!! The owner Vicki, even sent me an email I received on arrival giving me a number to call her at if we needed anything as she was staying here as well. We had been traveling here for two days before arrival so once we got settled I found it! The WiFi here by the way is great! Everything is great! I can't even describe how beautiful the view is .... We are literally RIGHT ON THE WATER!! This place is so quiet and relaxing, it's amazing! Everything is clean and nice. Love the location. We've stayed in Kaanapali many times and love it, but here is more laid back ... Real 'old Hawaii'! Great places to eat near by too! Don't miss the Fish Market!! Fabulous!! Got dinner last night to bring back and eat on the Lanai. There is everything you need right here! Heaven, absolute Heaven! Thank you Vicki for sharing your lovely Condo with us! Mahalo! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: What's not to like?
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Jan 2016
Aloha!,

Mahalo! for the wonderful review. I am so happy that you were able to experience my,
"Heaven on Earth!" I have owned this home since 1988. The first time I walked into Condo 1009, I went "WOW!" When I first saw this condo, it has rust colored shag carpet! At that time, it didn't bother me since I was overcome with the Ocean View. Over the years, I have upgraded and remodeled it many times. It makes me feel good when someone experiences the same feeling I have every time I walk through the door!

Mahalo!

Vicki Righetti, Owner
allaboutm...
Tacoma, Washington
“great comfortable place”
Reviewed 28 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

this place had it all, very pleased.I would recommend this condo, great views, clean, and we will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: not a great swimming beach area
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Mar 2015
Thank you so much for your positive review. I look forward to your return. Remember to book early since we sell out every Winter.

Vicki, Owner
JUDYBEGGS
Lexington, Kentucky
“Wounderful”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Had a great time everyone was really nice we were in Hawaii for a month and this was the best place that we stayed. Would stay again and bring all my friends and family. Directly on the beach. Room was clean a great.

sarai6630
Bogota, Colombia
“Amazing”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This was such a great place to stay! The view was fantastic. The condo is high up and faces the water! Whale season was coming to an end, so there were even a few whale sightings from the balcony. The condo was pleasant and clean and had everything we needed for our stay. This is a great area to stay in as well. Very relaxed and the beach is easy to get to. I would most definitely stay at Royal Kahana again!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Friends
Denver
Reviewed 20 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
20 Oct 2013
Mahalo Jennifer,

It was great meeting you and your daughter! I am so pleased that you enjoyed my Home away from Home. I hope to see you in the future!

Aloha,

Vicki
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;