Ways to Experience Maui Seasons - Private Luxury Tours / Chauffeur
from US$2 002,00
from US$1 300,00
from US$2 002,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

We had Katrice as our driver for this full day excursion. We started with breakfast and then started our tour. She was so incredible! So much knowledge about Hawaii and the Road to Hana. So also knew the road so well that she would tell me to get my camera ready to take pictures of the waterfalls.She was very considerate of our needs as it is a long day. We had such a great trip with Katrice as we shared family stories. We were so glad she was driving! HIGHLY recommend this tour and ask for Katrice!

Reviewed 7 September 2021

My Mom and I had Katrice as our driver for this full day excursion. She was INCREDIBLE! So knowledgeable about the island, so warm and personable, and super considerate of anything we needed. We had SO much fun with Katrice, we felt like she was FAMILY by the end of the day and didn't want to say goodbye. HIGHLY recommend Maui Seasons and most especially Katrice!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 2 September 2021

Scott was a personable, knowledgeable driver/guide. We visited a turtle beach, a beautiful arboretum called "The Garden of Eden" had a fabulous lunch and dinner at two different restaurants, and watched the sunset from an out of the way spot Scott had discovered. We highly recommend Maui Seasons.

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

What a great day with a wonderful tour guide Jerry. There is no way I would of found all the wonderful places we went today or the stories behind them. If you need a personalized I highly recommend going.
Ask yourself do you know where Charles Lindbergh is buried? I do!! Because it was on my tour.

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Ryan was great. We saw Maui from a perspective other than surf and sand. We thoroughly enjoyed visiting the local shoppes and places to eat. You could tell he has a real heart for the people and the land and he wanted to impart that to his guests. He has a plethora of knowledge of the local communities along the way that definitely put a personal touch on a wonderful experience.