“Most Relaxing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Katie G
Seattle
“Great snorkeling beach but LOUD street noise all night long”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My friend and I took a trip to Maui to rest and relax. We have been enjoying our stay ( still here as I write this) but neither of us can sleep due to the constant and extremely loud street noise caused by cars racing by. I live in a city so car noise is something I've dealt with regularly but this place is ruined by it. I could never recommend a visit to this unit to anyone who was hoping to get rest while they were here. This has been very disappointing to us because the rental company, chas'n rainbows, did not disclose the fact that this unit was 20 feet from a extremely busy road even after having several phone conversations with the manager looking for a unit that would fit our needs.

If you will not be sleeping much or if you can sleep through anything stay here. Their beach is great for snorkeling and sea turtles are grazing just off the shore daily. The peaked ceiling makes for a hot environment but there are ac units to help with that.

If not for the noise I would recommend this place but not having been able to sleep for the past three nights without taking sleeping pills is something that I can't ignore. We are off to buy some earplugs. Maybe tonight we will finally get some much needed rest.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach
Liked least: Street noise
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Jul 2016
This review is subjective. We have many travelers who come back to Maui every year and specifically ask to stay at the Kuleana.
Alberta
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:

Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing