“7 Line Zipline”
Review of Kapalua Ziplines

Kapalua Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the most prestigious zipline adventure in the world. With over 2 miles of ziplines, you're sure to capture the memories of a lifetime! From the 4X4 tour in Hawaii's largest privately owned, natural preserve to the tallest pedestrian only, suspension bridge in the US, zipping in Kapalua is unforgettable. Soar side by side with your family and friends in a full body harness, unsurpassed in safety with a perfect fit. We dare you to come and take a ride through the rain forest with us! A Hui Hou
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went on the 7 Line yesterday with Nessa and Skylar. Both were great hosts. Had a great time. Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Maui!

2  Thank YourFavoriteCustomer
Write a ReviewReviews (3 953)
All reviews
"top notch"
in 49 reviews

348 - 352 of 3 953 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on our honeymoon in Maui, and one of our activities was the Kapalua Zipline tour. Neither of us had ever ziplined before so it was a first! Needless to say, it was a blast!! We got the big 7-Zipline package (when you’re on your honeymoon in Maui and you’ve never ziplined, go big!). The staff were all awesome people who were extremely friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know us as their guests. For our group (8 of us) we had Josh, Nick, and Brock leading us and they made the experience very relaxed and fun, assisting us at each zipline smoothly! Got to have our first taste of Hawaiian pineapple which was delicious that they served up our group. The ziplining itself was a blast, got a nice variety of line lengths, speeds, and slopes. Didn’t bring any camera with us but the staff had us covered and took pictures and videos of my wife and I, which costs 50 dollars to get them all. Price might be a little high, but when it’s your first time ziplining and you’re on your honeymoon in Maui, to me it was worth the memories. Overall, a very fun experience, would definitely recommend!!

2  Thank Matt J
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I (in our 50s and 60s) have never ziplined before. Thanks to all of the fabulous and accurate reviews here we chose this one. I’m afraid of heights and liked that he would be beside me. We loved it! Our guide Brock answered all my questions, the crew was fantastic, they calmed my fear of heights and made me feel safe and confident. The staff was fantastic and they take safety seriously. The 6-line had one short training line then medium and 2 long ones that were 2000’ plus, high and fast but I get so safe thanks to The guys we had I wasn’t that nervous. And, it’s over before you know it. If you want to face your fear of heights this is the way to go!!
The one drawback is I think this must be the creme de la creme of ziplines and don’t know if we’ll be able to go elsewhere without disappointment.
Thanks Brock, Macchi and Josh for a great day!!

1  Thank Kristi J
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took this tour during our trip to Maui this month. Our tour guides were Nessa and Skyler, both amazing at their jobs! Very knowledgeable about zip lining and they made us feel very safe with what we were doing. We took the 7-line tour and it was one of the best experiences of our Maui trip, line #7 was both my husband and my favorite out of the 7 lines. The tour we took was a group of 10 so it was nice to have the attention of the guides as opposed to a tour with lots of people. Overall I would highly recommend this tour to anyone, they take photos and video during the whole tour for you so if you don’t bring a camera you can purchase their photos at the end

2  Thank juanpablo26