“Lots of fun”
Review of Kapalua Ziplines

Kapalua Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui's Ultimate Zipline Adventure is located high above the Kapalua Resort on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains. West Maui's only ALL dual zipline course is world famous for it's breathtaking views super long zips and technologically advance equipment. Featuring SkyTECH harnesses, Rocket Trolley's and an automatic braking system to enhance comfort and fun. Kapalua Ziplines is home to the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in the state of Hawaii. Visit our website and reserve your seat to zip away with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was fun. The kids loved it (13 & 11). Make sure the kids are heavy enough to make it across all the lines. My son is about 80lbs and had to be pulled in from one of the lines because he has too light.

3  Thank Squirls867
Write a ReviewReviews (4 066)
All reviews
"top notch"
in 49 reviews

801 - 805 of 4 066 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I would recommend Kapalua zip lines to all! We have done the 6 and 7 line...personally prefer the 6 as the 7 is a bit more hiking than I prefer. The 6 was perfect for m husband and I. Will be going back for sure

3  Thank Stampgirl57
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My daughter and I have been ziplining before, but never on rides that are this long. It was an amazing experience and the guides (Nessa, Austin, and Jack) were exceptional. Thank you for the great time. It made our trip to Maui even more memorable.

2  Thank freshmograph
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My brother and I did this while we were in Maui. It was fun and the guide was helpful. Would recommend.

2  Thank Alabama727
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was our family's very 1st ziplining experience. We did the 6 line experience. It was so much fun! Ryland made sure we were always safely secured before letting us go. Kyle was always there to catch us! Ryland showed us a couple of interesting plants along the way, told us a little history about the area, and was happy to suggest some great restaurants. The view of the ocean was amazing the entire time!

2  Thank Jodi T