“Lots of fun”
Review of Kapalua Ziplines

Kapalua Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the most prestigious zipline adventure in the world. With over 2 miles of ziplines, you're sure to capture the memories of a lifetime! From the 4X4 tour in Hawaii's largest privately owned, natural preserve to the tallest pedestrian only, suspension bridge in the US, zipping in Kapalua is unforgettable. Soar side by side with your family and friends in a full body harness, unsurpassed in safety with a perfect fit. We dare you to come and take a ride through the rain forest with us! A Hui Hou
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was fun. The kids loved it (13 & 11). Make sure the kids are heavy enough to make it across all the lines. My son is about 80lbs and had to be pulled in from one of the lines because he has too light.

3  Thank Squirls867
Write a ReviewReviews (3 334)
All reviews
"brandon"
in 236 reviews

73 - 77 of 3 334 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would recommend Kapalua zip lines to all! We have done the 6 and 7 line...personally prefer the 6 as the 7 is a bit more hiking than I prefer. The 6 was perfect for m husband and I. Will be going back for sure

3  Thank Stampgirl57
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I have been ziplining before, but never on rides that are this long. It was an amazing experience and the guides (Nessa, Austin, and Jack) were exceptional. Thank you for the great time. It made our trip to Maui even more memorable.

2  Thank freshmograph
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My brother and I did this while we were in Maui. It was fun and the guide was helpful. Would recommend.

2  Thank Alabama727
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our family's very 1st ziplining experience. We did the 6 line experience. It was so much fun! Ryland made sure we were always safely secured before letting us go. Kyle was always there to catch us! Ryland showed us a couple of interesting plants along the way, told us a little history about the area, and was happy to suggest some great restaurants. The view of the ocean was amazing the entire time!

2  Thank Jodi T