Reviews (4 771)
2 004
1 619
2 004
1 619
All reviews black rock the cliff the mai tai bar whalers village our honeymoon ocean front resort fee kaanapali beach breakfast buffet public beach an upgrade stayed in building sea turtles pool side hula grill an ocean view room per day
330 - 335 of 4 771 reviews
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Hello Mr.Yamazaki,

We recently stayed for about a week in your room on Monoa building room 6320 & 6321. I want to tell you that your resort is great in all ways. The best part about it was your employees. Each, I mean each of your employees I encounter while walking through the resort or the beach were awesome. They greeted with smile and are ready to help in any ways possible.

My sister was sick and on check out day our flight was at 10:30PM. We needed a later check out and they helped us until 1pm. After that we went to inspect the waiting room or the hospitality room and ask for pillows as my sister was sick and she wanted to lay down. NOW THIS IS WHAT BLEW MY MIND AWAY. YOUR DESK CLERK NOAH NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED!!! He was the best. He saw how bad the station was as we were about to call an ambulance and go to the ER. He made some arrangement and told us that we can stay until 8:30PM WITHOUT A CHARGE!!! I mean wow!!! That is customer service. SO hats off to him and your team. Few other names I want to recognize as Gabriel (Gab) was awesome when he checked us in with good info about the area and hotel. Also, Alex was great who helped me find Noah and help me take few pictures.

I run and own mid-scale hotels in NC and my hotels are #1 in reviews on major website and its all because of great staff and mgmt team. I am going to leave this same review is all sites that I can as you guys deserve it.

So thank you for everything!

Chet Patel

Date of stay: October 2017
3  Thank Chet_Patel
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Amazing hotel with best facilities loved our stay.
Just feel everything was little over priced but then again we loved our stay the beach our room all of it.
Peaceful calm serene hotel with market close by i think we had a time of our life.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a week in early October.

Our room was spacious and clean. We stayed in building 6 (moana) and had a beautiful ocean front view. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave with a very nice bathroom.

The grounds here are well maintained and large enough that you can always find some piece and quite if you need. If you want a good seat by the pool though you want to get it early. There are two different hot tubs on the ground, one being a little hidden if you want some privacy.

We ate at nearly on the restaurants on the grounds and you can view my ratings for them if you would like. The food was delicious at all of them. One of my favourite things was how generous all th bar staff are when pouring drinks.

The staff here was so polish and helpful. Adam at the concierge desk was a huge help as he booked us all our dinners and excursions while we were here. We did have to reschedule one of the excursions and as a result was forced to take a cab as our rental car had to be returned. Due to the inconvenience Adam was able to deduct some money from th excursions which we used for the cab.

The Sheraton has lots to offer everyone from honeymooners, weddings, families and couples. It is not where I'd go if was single looking to mingle.

Room tip: Building 6 has a great ocean view. Don't stay in the hale building
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Upon our arrival at the Sheraton Maui Resort on Sept. 22, we were warmly greeted at the front Valet/Bell desk. Even though we were almost four hours early for our check-in, they eagerly took our luggage for storage until our room was ready, at which time they said they would call us an let us know. Our room was ready two hours early, and just as they stated we received a phone call to come check in at our leisure!! I think this is one of the few times in our travels that our room was ready so early. A great way to start the vacation!
The room was clean and well appointed, very nice. On our third day at the property we celebrated our anniversary, and went out to a nice dinner. Upon returning to our room, we found a large triangular plate with six chocolate covered strawberries and the words "Happy Anniversary" on one of the tables. We were very touched by this unexpected customer service, not knowing there was more to come the next morning.
We went down to retrieve our car from the valet service the next morning, and the nicest lady, Ku'uipo, at the front Bell desk, said she had a surprise for us, and proceeded to go into the back room for a few seconds. She emerges with a gentleman, Jack Stone, who has a ukulele, and he then serenades us with the 'Rainbow' song, very popular in Hawaii, for our 25th anniversary! To say the least we were completely surprised, and in awe of this display of the aloha spirit.
Ku'uipo and Jack were both great ambassadors of the aloha spirit during our stay, they are just wonderful human beings, and the Sheraton is very, very lucky to have these two people on their staff. They truly are one of the primary reasons we will keep coming back to the Sheraton Maui!

Date of stay: September 2017
3  Thank rcra03
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The Hotel itself is in a spectacular location. Excellent grounds but the cleanliness of the area around the pool during the day was poorly maintained. There was garbage in the gardens that was not picked up regularly from less than considerate guests. The used cups, plates, etc. not routinely picked up at the pool areas as the day(s) progressed made for a less than pleasant experience. We liked our 6th floor room with a partial ocean view, view of the tennis courts, the golf course and mountain EXCEPT the ridiculously tiny balcony that only had room for 1 small table/chair with really no room to sit. Several of our group complained as well for the same reasons. Also, the pools need more shaded areas for guests.

On the plus side, we found the staff exceptional, friendly and courteous. The food at the various restaurants was good and we’d say better than the other three (3) Sheratons we stayed at in the islands with the best breakfast buffet of all of them. The location was very good and the free shuttles around the Hotel areas and into town were very convenient.

Would we go back? Definately but would just look at the room first.

Room tip: Look at the room first for balcony size. Best is a direct pool/ocean view but partial ocean view is good as well.
Date of stay: September 2017