All reviews house restaurant puna point puna ii putting green beachfront studio high rise old hawaii two stories air conditioning ocean front mai tai party coastal trail full kitchen low key beautiful beach paddle boards ceiling fan
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We love going to Napili Kai, but it certainly is not cheap. Not outrageous considering it's Maui, and you can't beat the beach here. Rooms are nice and we love being able to walk up to bar for drinks. The Monday putting party is a lot of fun (putting and cheap booze). If you are considering an ocean view room avoid the Aloha building - to see the ocean you will look across the ugly roof of the restaurant. We avoid this now by paying even more $$ for ocean front.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank DonLincolnshire
Reviewed 19 October 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Napili Kai Beach Resort for seven nights in October. We had a wonderful time. The resort is spread out geographically so you never felt as if you were constantly jostling with your fellow guests. The buildings are only 2 or 3 stories, so the resort has a laid-back vibe totally different from the high rise resorts closer to Lahaina where you spend a lot of time just waiting for elevators. The beach itself couldn't be prettier and the view across to Molokai was gorgeous from sunup to sunset. We had a studio overlooking the beach. The room was very well thought-out and updated, with a kitchen area fully equipped to handle almost any kind of meal (no oven, but a microwave and a counter-top stove). We ate all our breakfasts sitting on the deck overlooking the pool and beach. Housekeeping kept the place spotless. The on-site restaurant - Sea House - is good enough to be destination dining on the island. All in all, a terrific experience. We hope to go back.

1  Thank Connierk53
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Just recently retired and this was going to be my vacation of a life time of working.
We reserved everything through COSTCO
and let me tell you we were very pleased from beginning to end.
When we arrived on a Monday evening we were greeted by Hulita, she was very friendly and accommodating she gave us a room on bottom floor I was wearing a knee brace having trouble getting around and we asked if there was something that would be easier for me to get around.
The room was immaculate, this resort is immaculate and did I mention rt on the beach it’s beautiful. I told my husband it’s so beautiful it looks man made. The beach is amazing. We will definitely return here and tell all our family and friends about this place. The restaurant on the grounds is also a plus. Come and check this place out. Very quiet and just amazing to stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Z177QIveronicag
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My wife and I stayed here celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary and it was just fantastic! Terrific location, great room, good on-site restaurant, loved the beach and bay location. The staff were excellent and we loved the smaller-scale and quiet resort. Thanks for a great time!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I you like to hear the sound on the Ocean this is the place for you. Napili Kai is located right on the Ocean There are activities very morning at 10am if you wish to participate complimentary coffee and juice is served. If you do not like to swim in the Ocean the are 2 pools

Date of stay: March 2018