US$546
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$514
US$488
  • Beachfront
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$351
US$225
US$208
Orbitz.com
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$399
  • Beachfront
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$344
Hotelpower.com
Reviews (7 152)
7 152 results
3 458
2 038
3 458
2 038
All reviewsswan courtatrium towerour honeymoonbreakfast buffetswim up barexotic birdsself parkingresort feewalk in closetpool areawhalers villagelahaina towerbeautiful resortpartial ocean viewkaanapali beachocean frontmaui resort
59 - 64 of 7 152 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed our stay at this resort. Rooms are large w/ coffee maker, water bottles, safe, and large closet. Nice pool area. You can walk along the water past other resorts to Whaler's Village, a cute little shopping area w/ restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Benjamin P, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha and thank you for your review. We're pleased you enjoyed our resort and that you liked the comforts and amenities of your guest room. It's great to hear you made time to explore the beach promenade and the shopping and restaurants at Whaler's Village. We hope you'll come back and visit us again. Mahalo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is a large resort with a relatively small beach in front of it. Quite crowded, as expected, but the hotel and Maui is very nice. I had a premium room with ocean view. Very nice and clean. The only downside was the door that led to the next room. Obviously locked. I could hear every (!) single noise from the other room. Very disappointing for such a high price. For me, this is a stereotypical US resort. High price, both hotel and restaurants. Shopping in-house. I have to say that my employer paid for the room, due to a conference held at the hotel. Personally, I wouldn’t spend so much on this kind of hotel. But I can recommend it, as long as you are aware of what you get - not for individual travel at reasonable price, it’s luxury. Service was amazing. I arrived late and they awaited me with a sandwich. Note: breakfast is extra and pricey.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Aloha and thank you for your review! We're pleased you enjoyed your ocean view guest room and that you found our resort beautiful. It's great to hear our staff was friendly and that you thought our service amazing. We're sorry to hear we did not exceed all of your expectations during your stay and your comments have been shared with the management staff. In the future, if there is ever anything we can to do improve your stay, please let us know right away. We relish the opportunity to satisfy our guests while they are still with us. We hope you'll come back and visit us again. Mahalo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m picky and let me tell you, Hyatt did not disappoint. If you are on the bubble of booking this place, rest assured, it’s lovely.
I brought my family of 4 here for 7 days. After an 18 hour travel day, we were done. We pulled up to Hyatt’s valet and we were in great hands from that point on.

Checkin, we waited a bit. That’s because they are thorough and treat you like you are very important. They listen to any requests that you have and do anything in ptheir power to make you happy. The people who work here are experienced and it shows. I was given a room in the Napili tower. Let me capitalize this-THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ROOM. I must have read the word “tired” 50 times prior to my visit in other reviews. It’s not brand new, however, it’s immaculate and well maintained. Beautiful huge flat screen TV. Every convenience. Lots of closet space. Good set up with sink outside the bathroom. Napili was quiet. I booked a partial ocean view through Costco Travel and honestly, I think they gave me ocean view, because the view was stunning.

I ate at Umalu and it’s so much fun-Island music playing-umbrellas and tables to eat at. Daniel was my server and he was awesome. I didn’t eat at Japengo, but it looked amazing as well. All facing the ocean.

The grounds are impeccable. That was my #1 reason for staying here. Clean and beautiful. The pools are unbelievably gorgeous. Also, I liked it here because I saw a mix of all types of people from families to couples to singles.

Yes, the resort fee is annoying as well as the parking fee. Use the valet if you can to avoid the walk to self parking. It’s a very busy resort, know that in advance. However, the staff is good. They manage everything flawlessly. Also, be aware that they will put a hold on your credit card for $100/day right from the beginning. So if you’re staying for 6 nights for “incidentals” -they hold $600 from day one. This gets credited back at the end-but I wasn’t prepared for this-so I just want to point this out so you’re not surprised.

It was a beautiful, well run resort. I would stay again without a doubt and highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travelersfromnyx4

Aloha and thank you for your 5-star review! We're thrilled you had such a great stay and that you felt in great hands right form the minute you checked in. We're so glad you enjoyed your guest room and our beautiful views. It's great to hear that you liked our food and that you found the pools gorgeous. We hope you'll come back and visit us again soon. Mahalo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is an incredible resort with excellent service. The views are amazing. The pools are exceptional. The restaurants are exceptional. The breakfast is amazing and a great start to your day in paradise. The Luau - Drums of the Pacific was spectacular. We will go back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Aloha and thank you for 5-star review, Lance. We're delighted you had such a wonderful stay. We're pleased you thought our service was excellent and that you found our pools and the restaurants exceptional. Come back and visit us again soon! Mahalo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was just amazing from the moment we entered the premises. Staff was pleasant, rooms nice and tidy, food excellent. It mad my trip more memorable and made Hawaii more amazing than it already is.
Thanks Hyattt Regency.
Ratko

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Ratko M

Aloha and thank you for your 5-star review, Ratko! We're thrilled you had an amazing stay with us and that you found our staff pleasant. We're so glad you liked your guest room and that our food was excellent. Come back and visit us again soon. Mahalo