“A lifetime experience !”

Proflyght Paragliding
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Kula
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Proflyght Paragliding offers tandem and solo instruction. Each participant will fly with a certified instructor, no experience is necessary. After running six to eight seconds, The guest will find themselves soaring high above Maui. After an amazing experience, the guest and instructor land in a grassy field next to the "Alii lavender farm." Continuous operation for over ten years, seven days a week, year-round.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great instructors and the group I flew with was fun too ! Made new friends and picked up a new sport ! Do this and use this company ..simply the best !!

All reviews
"adrenaline rush"
in 4 reviews
"launch point"
in 2 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"amazing experience"
in 8 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"free admission"
in 33 reviews
"takeoff"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We highly recommend! So much fun! The only negative was that it didn't last long enough! We really had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat. The "Paul's" were great and made us feel comfortable and prepared. You have to try it!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Decided to do the Proflyght Paragliding 3K tandem flight for my 30th birthday. The instructors were super nice and professional. And you can only imagine how spectacular the views were. It was a calming, meditative experience! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend using this company for your paragliding experience. These instructors were highly skilled and professional! The entire process was so easy!! We paid online for our experience, showed up at the jump spot at the scheduled time, and within 30 minutes we were in the sky flying!! My daughter and I were blessed to experience this together . I would book this for all future visits to Maui! A MUST DO FOR SURE

2  Thank Allie V