“Perfection”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is a SWEET SUITE!  :)
Welcome to Tracy's Tropical Treasure #3!  My name is Tracy O'Reilly. I look forward to spoiling you!
Luxury all the way! Egyptian Cotton Light Weight Quilt + $300 (Cariloha Resort 100% Bamboo Sheets)!
Our guests constantly say this is the most comfortable/plush King sized bed they have ever slept on!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jesstate
Selma, California
“Perfection”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful space in a perfect location. It is so close to the beach that we easily walked our children (2 under 4) and all of our gear over multiple times per day on most days. The room itself is gorgeous and well organized. We spent a lot of time exploring the island and talking to other visitors, but we will still stay here next time. Nowhere else seemed to compare! Seriously stop looking elsewhere. This is the place to be.

Inspire72...
“Better than a 5 star hotel!”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Who wouldn't love a brightly colored home-away-from-home stocked with all of the basic (and then some) necessities?! Tracy makes sure you have all you need to get the most out of your Maui vacation. If you want to stay in for the night or spend the day at the beach, Tracy provides all the tips and tricks to making it great! Our family feels right at home in Tracy's rentals and we couldn't imagine staying anywhere else when we visit. We even have family in Maui!

Your age range 35-49
EMA_chath...
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Perfect retreat”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Unit was directly across from the ocean, great location, had awesome amenities and was perfect for two people. I would definitely recommend this rental and I hope to be a repeat customer!!

mbriere20...
Pascoag, Rhode Island
“Tracy is my vacation Girl Crush!”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I make my living as a personal care commodities planner so Tracy's obvious planning skills and attention to detail made me a happy lady! Nothing about her rental was left to interpretation. Everything you needed, every question you wanted answered about her unit, the surrounding area or the culture was at your fingertips! Never have I stayed in such a well-stocked rental! Everything from sunblock to shampoo to q-tips, picnic baskets, coolers and beach gear was readily at hand. I'm a vertically challenged lady so I thought I had Tracy beat on a missing item, but nope! Tucked away in the closet was a foot stool for us short folks! :) The only thing I felt was missing were coasters to preserve her beautiful furnishings. I actually bought her a set as a thank you for a wonderful experience, but left them at a restaurant. Sorry Tracy! :( The area is quiet and pleasing to the eye. There's a beautiful beach right across where you can take long walks and watch the breathtaking sunsets. We stayed at 5 other private accommodations during or 3 week anniversary trip, and my husband compared each one to Tracy's unit! Not one of them could top her attention to detail. If you are looking for a bright, comfortable. affordable & fully loaded place to stay on Maui.... Tracy's Tropical Treasures is your best bet. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Tracy - Thanks for making our Maui portion of our 30th anniversary trip so special! Mahalo to infinity and beyond!!!

CJ_Zyla
Victoria BC
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Because we like to visit different beaches while on Maui the Kihei Bay Surf complex is perfectly located for easy access to everything. Turn right to head over to Lahaina or left to Kihei beaches, shopping and restaurants. We have stayed in all three Tracy's Tropical Treasures and have been really comfortable in them all. Tracy has thought of everything that is needed to make a vacation trouble free with great appliances, great furniture, beach equipment and lots of entertainment options. Full cable and free Wi-Fi make evenings in enjoyable. The pool, hot tub and BBQ areas are amazing and a great place to socialize with other guests if so inclined. The on site laundry is convenient and well priced. In fact we are planning another trip to TTT #3 later this year!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing