“Best Pho Ever”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I were looking for an impromptu lunch and after visiting a local Chiropractor he recommended this place. We love a good Pho and we were not disappointed. My wife had the chicken (Ga) and I had the steak and meatballs. The beef broth was out of this world delicious. We also had their Summer Rolls which were great! I also had their pineapple smoothie which was fresh, cold and refreshing. The service was friendly and ever-present. With the check, you are presented with a small cup of coconut tapioca which was a nice finish to this fantastic meal. We are both very happy indeed. Now we are ready for our afternoon nap.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The servie was friendly and the quality of food good. We got good value for money. Next time in Kihei, we would like to come again.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We discovered this restaurant during our recent vacation and thoroughly enjoyed both times we dined there. Friendly staff, quick service and great vermicelli bowls. Would definitely recommend this little gem!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My mother liked her Asian food but there are only a handful of restaurants on Maui. I saw this restaurant while driving around and thought why not give it a shot! A few days later when my mom wanted to go out for dinner I said I know just the place. The restaurant is clean and comfortable with Kitts of parking. We selected our own meal having a combination plate. We could have chosen individual entrees but there were only two of us. The food was great, price very reasonable with terrific service. Check out this place, take the family or just that special someone and enjoy.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is our go to place when on our way to a play at Pro Arts Playhouse in Kihei. The food is fresh, delicious and efficiently served. If they know you are going to the theater they make an extra effort to be speedy. We had a party of 8 and all ordered different things but all like what we got. The specials were exceptional especially the opakapaka!