“Maui Waveriders”
Review of Maui Waveriders

Maui Waveriders
More attraction details
Owner description: MWR is a family owned and operated surf school dedicated to providing Maui surf lessons to each student with a fun, safe and unforgettable surf experience. We adapt our style of teaching to the ability of each student. We will go that extra mile to make your surf experience the most memorable highlight of your vacation!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We booked a semi private lesson for my daughter (from Maui) and my niece (from New York). The price was fair and the instructor was excellent! The girls had a great time!! I've booked other surf lesson companies on Maui in the past and this one is by far, the best!

1  Thank Linda J
"learning how"
in 11 reviews

166 - 170 of 1 005 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I bought the lessons for my 22 year old son while we were vacationing in Kihei. He had so much fun! My daughter and I sat on the beach and watched. First the team of instructors went over some basics on the grass in front of the shop. They practiced for about 30 minutes. Then the whole group headed toward the beach. There were several instructors and I saw my son interacting with 2 different ones while in the water. They were both attentive, positive, encouraging and helpful. It was amazing to watch and my son catch waves said he had a great time!

1  Thank Betilyn
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My boys and I loved our surfing lesson. Hayley was amazingly patient and fantastic with the boys. Surfing with turtles was an awesome xperience we will never forget!

1  Thank kylek712
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My three teens took a paddle board lesson and had a great instructor (sorry, cannot remember his name). He had all three of the kids up and paddling in no time.

1  Thank Karen O