“So Much Fun”

and up
Semi-Private Surf Lessons
Ranked #10 of 88 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: MWR is a family owned and operated surf school dedicated to providing Maui surf lessons to each student with a fun, safe and unforgettable surf experience. We adapt our style of teaching to the ability of each student. We will go that extra mile to make your surf experience the most memorable highlight of your vacation!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I bought the lessons for my 22 year old son while we were vacationing in Kihei. He had so much fun! My daughter and I sat on the beach and watched. First the team of instructors went over some basics on the grass in front of the shop. They practiced for about 30 minutes. Then the whole group headed toward the beach. There were several instructors and I saw my son interacting with 2 different ones while in the water. They were both attentive, positive, encouraging and helpful. It was amazing to watch and my son catch waves said he had a great time!

1  Thank Betilyn
in 9 reviews
"awesome surf"
"great with kids"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boys and I loved our surfing lesson. Hayley was amazingly patient and fantastic with the boys. Surfing with turtles was an awesome xperience we will never forget!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank kylek712
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My three teens took a paddle board lesson and had a great instructor (sorry, cannot remember his name). He had all three of the kids up and paddling in no time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Karen O
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks Jeff for a solid morning. I think everyone got up on their first try. Awesome experience and a great company.