“WONDERFUL, PERFECT LOCATION BY THE OCEAN”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Reading on the lanai at Sunset
Rooftop BBQ, Eating & Viewing Area (360 degree view Ocean in front and Haleakala Volcano behind)
Ko'ie'ie Fish Pond, Heated Pool, Barbecues, and Beaches to the North
Front & Center - Ground Floor - #114
Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle
Paddling with Spinner Dolphins
Humpback Whale in the 'Front Yard'
Informational Flyer
Super Sunrise
Super Sunset
Morning Rainbow
BIG Rainbow!
Menehune Rainbow
BIG Rainbow (top) It's a Double Rainbow & the Moon!
Moonset Over Pacific Ocean
Moonset Over West Maui Mountains
Morning Moonset
Beautiful Sunsets...
Appearing Nightly...
Relax and Enjoy!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 149 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Fearless3...
“WONDERFUL, PERFECT LOCATION BY THE OCEAN”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We spent the week with our family including 3 little granddaughters at this Condo. We were celebrating our anniversary and my 60th birthday. The day we got there, there was a alert of a possibility of a tsunami because of an earthquake in Indonesia, but it never developed. Thank goodness!
It was the rainy season their and there was a flash flood, but we had a wonderful time between the rain and even IN the rain. I usually don't like staying on the ground floor, But this was PERFECT! I'm glad it was on the ground floor it was so convenient. It was wonderful going to sleep to the sound of the ocean. Two of the bedrooms were up front by the ocean. Jim the owner was so kind and helpful, giving us ideas of places and things to do, he was always so fast at getting back to us before our trip. Thanks for sharing your place. I wish I was back there! I'm hoping we can go back to Maui and we would definitely want to stay here again. My family was impressed that I picked out such a GREAT condo for us to stay.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
22 Mar 2017
We’re glad you enjoyed your stay at our "Hawaiian Home" and would love to have you back any time.
To further enhance our condo, we are currently getting estimates from qualified contractors to have air conditioning installed when we are there this summer.
Mahalo,
Jim and Audrey Speth
Mary P
Fontana, California
“EXQUISITE! Could not ask for anything more.”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We stayed at this BEAUTIFUL Oceanfront Paradise condo for 7 days and 6 nights, and it was too short. This is truly a little piece of heaven on earth. The condo is in the perfect spot. It is so welcoming, and clean. This was our 3rd stay here and we do not plan to stay anywhere else in Maui. The location is perfect and the views are amazing. Sunset from this condo is not of this world. It will always hold a special place in our hearts as we got engaged! We couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting.

Liked best: The cleanliness
Liked least: no dislikes
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
karl s
Portland, Oregon
“Met all expectations”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I was looking for a vacation rental for my wife and I and our two sons and their families. My sons each have one 3 year old. This condo looked like it had everything we needed.

The owners were great to work with and made renting the condo very easy. When we arrived, everything was just like the pictures showed. The location was fantastic! Just steps from the lanai to the beach, the grounds were very well maintained and just a short drive to central Kihie and other beaches.
The pool area is a little dated but very well maintained the water was perfect.
The condo was very comfortable and had everything needed for a trouble free stay.
I will definitely stay again on my next trip to Kihie!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the beach and
Liked least: older pool area
Travelling group: Other
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
biddybit2...
Bend, Oregon
“Great family vacation”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The condo has a great first floor location with a fantastic ocean/mountain view. I woke up to the sound of the ocean every morning. There are two beaches nearby - a "baby" beach that is great for kids (my not-quite 2 year old and 4 year old felt very safe and I had no fears about them playing in the water regarding currents, waves, etc.) and a long beach in the other direction, where I walked every morning and collected shells. We saw sea turtles on both beaches and watches whales from the lanai. We used the barbecues to grill fish every night, which are only a short walk away from the lanai. Kihei is a good location from which to explore the rest of the island, and the condo is near Ululani's shaved ice (have this every day you are there) and a short drive to the Maui Brewing tap room (bring grandma on vacation with you, so parents can go have an afternoon beer during nap time). The size of the condo was great for our group of 5 adults and 3 kids, and was more than adequate for our needs. Jim is a great host and communicates well about anything you need to know. Like other reviewers said (so we were prepared), the only annoying thing is the clearly very angry woman who lives upstairs. We were not a loud group. She told us every day she was there (we think she left halfway through our stay because her shutters were down and she stopped yelling - nicely yelling? - at us) to quiet ,down even during non-quiet hours. However, if you are outside during quiet hours, even if you are barely talking (i.e. my friend whispering to her baby while I was on my lanai and could not hear her), you will be told to quiet down. If you are a loud group, you need to be aware of her. Everything else about this property was perfect for our vacation.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
pramsey23
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome vacation rental!”
Reviewed 21 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Had a wonderful time in this lovely rental. Views are spectacular, location is very family friendly, and the owner is so friendly and easy to communicate with. Thank you so much!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing