“Pleasant Surprise at a Great Rate”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sandwich, Illinois
“Filthy”
Reviewed 28 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Start off by walking in the front door. Carpet is stained through out the whole place. Afro turf all in water from the a/c. Walls were patched but not sanded. Mildew in shower, kitchen faucet broke. I actually washed the bedspread and the water was filthy. My skinned crawled staying there. The code for the pool was wrong. Tv sounded like crap. I have called them several times and did not get a return call. Horrible, Horrible!
I had read one review that said it was dirty, I wish I would have listened to them. I will never rent from a realator again..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Jan 2016
Mahalo for taking the time to review your experience at our property. We are disappointed to hear that the property did not meet your expectations. You mentioned that you had tried to call our office several times, but we did not receive any calls or voicemail from you during the time of your stay. This has been confirmed by every member of our staff. The only communication we received from you was the email messages which were sent after you had already checked-out. Unfortunately, at that point it was too late for us to do anything to remedy the issues you had. Our rental agreement very clearly states that we ask our guests to contact us within 24 hours of any issues occurring so that we can handle them as quickly as possible. While this particular unit is dated and priced to reflect the quality, I can assure all of our future guests that every unit is thoroughly cleaned and inspected prior to arrival. No major cleaning or maintenance issues were found in this unit prior to or after this guests stay. We wish we could guarantee that no issues would ever arise during a guest?s stay, but that is unfortunately impossible for us to do. Unlike a hotel room, a fully furnished condo has many more amenities and appliances that can break or wear out without warning. The best we can offer is to respond to the issues as they are brought to our attention and resolve them as quickly as possible. As many previous guests have attested to, this unit is ideal for the traveler on a budget who is comfortable with basic, yet clean and comfortable accommodations. If a guest is looking for a new, updated property, we have many other options available at the appropriate price levels.

Aloha,

Corvallis Oregon
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

CA
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing