“perfectly located ocean view condo.”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Lanai Sunset
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bathroom
Lanai Dining
Outdoor Cooking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ingrid c
Marina del Rey, California
“perfectly located ocean view condo.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My family and I have stayed in these units before. The location is perfect for the north shore. I love that it's next door to the St. Regis. Went there for breakfast twice, the spa twice. The beach at the bottom of the cliff is amazing. This unit has everything you could possibly need. So spacious that it feels like a home. Minutes away from the store and nearby Hanalei I will definitely be back with my family. I am traveling with my son a young adult his friend and my teenage daughter. We all had our own space. I cooked, we barbequed, I went to the spa , they went to the beach. We watched movies on the large flat screen TV, listened to music and explored the gorgeous nature surrounding us. Great place to stay I highly recommend this rental and I have 5 star taste.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location ,spacious,deocr
Liked least: mattress , cleaning people came at 10:00 sharp to check us out, needed 10 minutes
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
29 Jul 2013
Elke and I are glad you liked Puu Poa111 despite the fact that we have put it up for rental in 2013 for the first time ever and were unsure how its contemporary, light and open design is perceived by our guests. We are eager to get feed-back from the renters so that we can upgrade the unit and implement suggestions for improvement. For example, two guests would like to see a king-size bed in the master bedroom and a bigger one than the futon in the guest bedroom. We have therefore ordered Scandinavian-style beds to be custom-build by a local carpenter and will take delivery late in October 2013.
We would also appreciate further suggestions for imprevements from Mrs. Cramer and her family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing