“Very good Value and Convenient Location in...”

Review of OTA HOUSE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

person found this review helpful

Management Response
5 Aug 2012
Aloha,
I can certainly understand your disappointment. This is a situation that got out of our control with a property owner that was both selfish and unstable. Disregarded our contract and we all feel badly about disappointing you. Our Broker did her best to accommodate you at the eleventh hour.We have been in business for many years and rarely encounter such selfish homeowner behavior but there is little recourse when we do. We will talk further to see if there is anything we can do to compensate you for this most unfortunate incident. By the way. the owner has discontinued her rentals and we can both imagine and can only speculate as to why. She probably received some bad reviews from mistreating other guests we were not aware of. I will make sure we do something for you. I can't take away the disappointment but I can be fair to you in a businesslike manner. We have a great reputation and will do everything possible to see it is not tarnished and this does not happen again. Very sorry and please accept our apology. Kauai has some unpredictable aspects and people are one of them.
ca
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing