“Beyond our expecations....a dream vacation!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our pool is simply sublime
Ocaenfront and heated pool.  You can see the lanai from 102B on the left.
The lanai and shoreline seen from the east end of the Poipu Shores property, exceptional views!
Two humpback whales frolicing in front of Poipu Shores in the winter.
One of our giant sea turtles photographed from the lanai.

Can you tell it is all about the lanai?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jm0823
Orlando, Florida
“Beyond our expecations....a dream vacation!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough good about this adorable beach condo. This was our 1st visit to Hawaii...and the island of Kauai. We had HIGH expectations and dreams of what every detail would be like. To say we left very satisfied and fulfilled would be an understatement. This condo is absolutely perfect to the point of us asking each other a few times during the trip.... "how did we get this place??". The location is amazing...middle of the island & accessible to both sides easily, close to beautiful Poipu beach, and smack on the water. Make that ABOVE the water! The balcony was hands down our favorite part. The condo is gorgeous and nicely decorated throughout and a true joy to be in. But that balcony view... it just can't be put into words. The 1st walk out there brought tears to my eyes. The turtles were swimming below (which they did everyday!) and it was utterly magical. We felt super special having that balcony space each day all to ourselves (we had neighbors to share with but only saw them once). The condo is very roomy for being a one bedroom and there is everything you could need for a complete stay. We cooked most of our meals in the kitchen and felt very satisfied with what was provided. The bed is VERY comfortable. Towels are nice. Extras like beach chairs, small coolers, mask and fins were all around to have if necessary. The washer and dryer made beach living very comfortable as well. The owners really have thought of everything to make your vacation easy.
I will also mention that we are very private people and I had written the owner when looking at condos. We were a little concerned by some of the pictures shown that maybe there were only sheer curtains and being next to the "shared" balcony would leave us feeling a bit uneasy. She assured me it wouldn't be an issue and they had sufficient coverage over all windows. I took her word for it and we booked it, that being our only real reservation. Turns out there are MORE than enough window coverings in the bedroom (plantation shutters up high, roll down blinds that go over the sheers and total light blocking curtains for the sliding doors). We were very happy with the situation and never felt we didn't have privacy even being right off that balcony. Just thought I'd mention that issue in case anyone else was concerned.
We dream of going back one day and would totally stay at this exact spot if we could!! It's really amazing!! ;-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: View...beautiful updated condo
Liked least: Sometimes had loud people at the pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
IN

Luxury-minded travelers
TX
Reviewed 13 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
13 Nov 2012
Aloha Joe,

I am so sorry that you did not find the AC controls for your stay! When I stay in the condo, or do work, just like the owners, we never turn on the AC, we open the windows and continue to be amazed at the location and dramatic views. There truly is no location closer to the ocean. We think the small size of the condo is enhanced but that one-of-a-kind lanai that sits directly over the ocean. Were you naming the turtles in the cove?

Please come back and enjoy the pleasures of #102B.

Mahalo,

Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing