“Nice Condo, Good Value”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vanessa A
Carson City, Nevada
“Nice Condo, Good Value”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My husband & I stayed in this condo for 6 days on our 2nd trip to Kauai. Booking & checking in were easy. The grounds were gorgeous, well maintained and right across from Brennecke’s beach and a few minute’s walk from Poipu.
The condo itself was clean and comfortable. There is a great lanai that overlooks the tennis courts and has a small view of the ocean – we enjoyed eating our meals out there while watching the sunsets. The kitchen was lovely and recently upgraded with granite counters that provided a lot of space, and was very well stocked with all kinds of kitchen equipment. The bathroom was also nicely upgraded, although getting out of the tub was a little tricky and required high stepping.
There are a lot of windows and people walking along paths that pass by the side and front of the condo. This last wasn't really a problem for us but I could see how it may be for some people who really want privacy.
Only a couple minor things that I would recommend. 1) Cooking oil & a small assortment of spices for cooking 2) The towels & sheets smelled overwhelmingly of bleach and could be replaced.
I definitely enjoyed my stay here and will look to book this condo again for our third trip to Kauai.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Jul 2015
Aloha Vanessa A.,
Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions for improvement. We, at Suite Paradise, do try to provide each of our guests with a basic set of supplies to get you started on your vacation in paradise. With the variety of tastes and preferences of our guests, it becomes difficult to supply more specific cooking supplies (which can quickly deteriorate in our humid climate). However, sometimes our amazing front desk can help you locate the additional items you might like to have. I have shared your suggestions regarding the condition of the towels with our housekeeping staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon in our little part of paradise.
Liz Parisi
manager@suite-paradise.com
Sarasota Florida
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Management Response
17 Sep 2014
Aloha M. Roberts,

We are glad to hear that our competent staff at Suite Paradise was able to immediately address your issues with the screens and the internet connection in your condo. Our staff at Suite Paradise is noted for their exemplary service and you should feel free to call them for any assistance or questions you might have during your stay. It sounds like you had an attractive, comfortable and spacious beach resort in a great location with an outstanding view. We're happy to hear that you found it well stocked and not lacking for anything.

Liz Parisi

Rugged travelers
CA
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing