“Great Ocean View Unit”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phil A
Westport, Washington
“Great Ocean View Unit”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We have stayed at Poipu Sands four times. Like all the others, unit 424 is a clean and well-equipped unit. This unit features a great ocean view from its second floor location. There are units both above and below so noise can be an issue depending on the thoughtfulness of your neighbors. There is easy access to the beach where turtles, whales, dolphin and even a monk seal known as K30 can be seen. The pool was recently renovated and is great. The spacious open areas in front of the buildings are a unique feature of this great condo. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great vacation at Poipu Beach.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Dec 2017
Aloha Phil,
Mahalo for your feedback, we glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, as a valued guest with Suite Paradise we thank you for your trust of choosing our accommodation, we hope to see you again soon.
Mahalo a Nui Loa

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
California
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing