“Po'ipu october 14 w/o trade winds.”

Review of Regency 520

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Peter Wm...
“Po'ipu october 14 w/o trade winds.”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Few things didn't work at first: electric burners, fridge temp shower door. All fixed by maintanence. Unit is at end of parking lot. Upstairs loft is hot. Otherwise quite pleasant for 5 adults and one baby.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Dec 2014
Aloha Peter Wm S.,

We, at Suite Paradise, are so happy to learn that our responsive staff immediately took care of the few issues you encountered at the beginning of your visit. They can also assist you with the loft area by providing you with portable fans for your comfort. During your next visit, pick up the phone and contact our front desk for assistance. We are glad to hear that you and your traveling companions (including the baby) had a very pleasant stay on our lovely island.

Liz Parisi
manager@suite-paradise.com
Winnipeg
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
NY
Reviewed 5 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
5 Oct 2013
This guest stayed with us for 51 nights!!!! Plus they paid extra to stay in that particular condo, they picked it. We call this guest the morning after their arrival and asked if they were comfortable and if there was anything we could do for them just let us know. They called twice in 51 days, one to request assistance in operating the washing machine and once to report they spotted puddling underneath the kitchen sink. Maintenance came over and addressed both issues immediately.

Their review is so loaded with issues, I do not want to address one by one, obviously they were not happy people and did not want to give us an opportunity to fix there issues. But here is what I can say.

The resort has quiet hours between 10pm and 8am. If there was a disturbance between that time the guest could call the resort security (number on their telephone) and they could address any of their concerns, that is what they are here for. General Poipu Kai is considered a very quiet resort.

I inspected the condo, there are no holes in the bathroom walls. There was no mold on the dishwasher or bathtubs. I will say that there were anti-slip strips on the master tub that were brown perhaps confusing the strips with mold? The carpets were cleaned 5 weeks prior to their arrival.

We try to make sure guests are happy and that their stay with us is enjoyable. We can address almost all guests concerns, but concerns that are not there is tough to address.
HI
Reviewed 10 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Seattle
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing