“Limited selection”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Poipu
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Papalani Gelato Franchising Company is a family-owned and operated franchisor of handmade Hawaiian style gelato, coffee, and chocolate shops which is dedicated to sharing its hand-crafted artisanal Hawaiian inspired gelato, coffees, and chocolates throughout the state of Hawaii and beyond. Many customers rave that Papalani™ has the best gelato (Italian style ice cream) and best chocolate in the nation.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cute little sorbet/gelato place located in Poipu shopping village. The wife wanted gelato after dinner, and she got two scoops for $6.50 in a small sugar cone. I tried one scoop in a cup/

She said the flavors were good, so she liked it. But she said it was good but the gelato seems a bit thin, not so creamy. I got the chocolate and I agree.

Service was patient.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't eat dairy, and was thrilled to read about all their dairy free options. My husband and I tried a couple of flavors each, and were kind of disappointed. I don't understand why everyone raves about this place, as i have found much tastier frozen treats for a tiny fraction of the price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After eating dinner, we walked all around the center. We settled on Gelato. Wow! We didn't "settle" at all. What great dessert!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quick, friendly service while getting a peanut butter cup gelato in Poipu. Good after dinner snack. Only complaint was that the prices seemed quite a lot since I had 2 scoops in Waikiki for near the same price and in Italy with exchange it is a little less with one scoop. Otherwise, good variety of flavours in the display case. There are also gelato ice cream sandwiches and gelato shakes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Walking around shopping, we needed a little snack. We decided on Gelatto. I haven't had any as good since we were in Italy!