“Great juice bar!”

Kauai Juice Box
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Koloa
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Healthy
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for a nutrition pick up. Feeling under the weather got a 2 shot of an elixir for a cold. Feeling a little better, not fun being sick while on vacay.
Great juice bar, knowledge staff.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I love their juice. We have been to every location island-wide. You can return your bottles for a 50 cent refund (wash them out first please). They have one juice called a Rainbow Unicorn. I mean, how can you go wrong with that juice!?!? Their Kombucha teas are much more reasonable prices, but at about $11 for a juice blend - good grief. The juice is great, but no juice should cost that. Wealthy tourist targeted in my opinion. Worth a stop though - and always has good people working the shops.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Tasty recipes with fresh local produce make this new shop a treat to patronize- enjoy the juices while heading down to the beach. you can't go wrong

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I don't particularly seek out health food when I vacation, but the angels steered me to Malia and the Kauai Juice Box last week. OMG! Both Malia and her food are simply wonderful! I had the Koloa bowl and it was one of the best meals I had on Kauai, and we had a lot of great meals on Kauai. Frozen pureed fruit topped with awesome homemade granola, sliced fruit, drizzled with honey. Sounds so simple, doesn't it? But, oh golly, soooo good! I don't know how I'm ever going to find the equivalent in Sacramento, so I guess this means many more trips to the island...oh, darn!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Was introduced to Juice box on the tasting Kauai food tour! The owner is so sweet and bubbly! The Acai bowl is amazing!! Great location and great food!